Diablo® III

Patch 1.0.4 Class Previews

Community
All five heroes are getting buffed in 1.0.4, and we’re in the process of posting previews for each class to give you some insight into what's changing. Check out the previews that are already live and stay tuned for more to come.

As each preview is published, we'll update this post with a link, so be sure to check back to see what improvements we have in store for your favorite character!
Edited by Vaneras on 17/08/2012 09:02 BST
Reply Quote
why is the barb's thread so informative, while the wiz one is useless ?
the only known value is the nerf one, and no talk about armors, passives, effective underused skills buffs.
Reply Quote
You can really say BUFFED with a straight face GLOLRIOUS.
Edited by DrTenma#1186 on 16/08/2012 15:57 BST
Reply Quote
16/08/2012 14:55Posted by Vaneras
All five heroes are getting buffed in 1.0.4

rofl
Reply Quote
they nerf the game = not good with you people
they buff the game = also not good with you people

it's never good with you people.

go play instead of contributing nothing to the forum.
Reply Quote
come on with the monk! daddy needs a beffer (buffed+ better?) spirit spender, I'm tired of going in with 4 defensive skills.
Edited by pr13st#2209 on 16/08/2012 16:20 BST
Reply Quote
I wasn't complaining about anything. I totally agree with the changes. It's just funny how they buff a bunch of useless skills to a little bit less useless and basically remove the most useful skill from the game and than pretend it's an overall buff.
Edited by regenwurm#2953 on 16/08/2012 16:45 BST
Reply Quote
Somehow something seems fishy that this game is going the right direction. There must be a catch. So sceptical xD
Reply Quote
sweet monk was buffed, you scared me a lot when you say that you wanted to consider changing one with everything...good improvements overall, thank you.
Reply Quote
They removed the release date of the Char change notes..

Looks that we're going to wait a few days more until the show the DH uber nerf
Reply Quote
Thumbs up for bringing us all this info prior to the patch going live, keep up the good work & can't wait to find out what's lying in store for us Witch Doctors. :)
Reply Quote
Witch Doctor will be here :

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/blog/5630069/Patch_104_Preview_Witch_Doctor-17_08_2012
Reply Quote
16/08/2012 17:00Posted by Tudi
Somehow something seems fishy that this game is going the right direction. There must be a catch. So sceptical xD

I think the catch might be that they are ninja nerfing drops. They say in the system changes blog that regular mobs will drop slightly better loot and have more health while elites will have slightly less health and therefore might drop worse loot so overall it results in worse drops for those farming elite packs. I cant say for sure this is the case though since they dont mention elite drops changing.
Edited by Millrider#2739 on 16/08/2012 18:54 BST
Reply Quote
Wonderful changes!

But still, can be better... :)

In the OP add links to 1.0.4 Legendary info and 1.0.4 System changes

New items
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/blog/5629421/Legendary_Item_Improvements_-15_08_2012

Barbar
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/blog/5630067/Patch_104_Preview_Barbarian-15_08_2012

Wizard
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/blog/5630068/Patch_104_Preview_Wizard-16_08_2012

Monk
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/blog/5630070/Patch_104_Preview_Monk-16_08_2012

System
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/blog/5617583/104_Systems_Preview-10_08_2012

And...I payed 60 euro or something for D3. I think it would be nice if each account had ONE guarantee legendary / set item when Diablo dies first time in Hell. (one that is for lvl 60 so we can use it in Inferno). One achivment based legendary item drop per account for that first Hell kill is what we deserve. We will never ever be able to find a complete set ourself with current droprates (AH is a must).
Botters have to buy one more copy of the game and lvl to 60 to farm that guarantee item, so i think its not a problem.

And... for every 1000 Diablo kill in Inferno on a server, let Diablo walk the earth in Inferno for all online users at that server. (Let HC players have a minute to flee before he/she/it spaws after the text is showing...)
Reply Quote
This is wonderful news for no AH players, Iam happy with that.
Reply Quote
All five heroes are getting buffed in 1.0.4, and we’re in the process of posting previews for each class to give you some insight into what's changing. Check out the previews that are already live and stay tuned for more to come.

Lol and nerfs too duh
Edited by Freemason#2849 on 17/08/2012 10:17 BST
Reply Quote
Hy,

hm...is it really neccessary to destroy tank-WDs by killing the sense of VQ? Many damage-VQ-builds are also obsolete then.
Reply Quote
well i must admit that the work on Zombie Dogs look rather good, but 3(4) dogs that can take so mutch dmg seem to take Gargantuans place on the battle field pritty mutch, What will you do to make him worth the slot on your skill bar?

Vision quest this is going to be quiet over powered together with the increased base Mana regeneration and option for +mana/mana reg from gear and Spiritual Attunement.

I feel that this patch just isnt thought threw enough as pritty mutch everything with this game.
One exception here is the work on Zombie Dogs, i hope the work spands to other effected skills Garg. for example and how ZD. can work with other things.

Ive read all classes and the overview but happand to focus on WD since its the most fun class to play as it is now, and here is the only change i se as good.

Could be nice to get more info about the planed 2h boost, will the raw dmg be increased together with affixes? will the possibility of +x [elemental] dmg be increased?
chance to roll 2 sockets?

The lost attack speed from useing 2h´ers is just such a draw back for resource regeneration and on hit effects. You boosted this for Monks but frankly i dont think it will be enough and other classes?
Reply Quote
Cant wait to play :D
Reply Quote
well maybe they are getting the buffs but the previews made it look like wiz and wd are goin to be nerfed
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]