Diablo® III

Inferno quest/paragon experience

Currently, quests on inferno give no experience towards paragon levels. I always thought that philosophy behind Diablo 3 is so that players explore as much content as possible, instead of running certain farm route. So what I propose is that quest on Inferno gave experience towards paragon levels, something in range of 100-150k for act I and then more in higher acts. I think that would be great addition with paragon system in.
And to prevent exploiting quest XP (which would certainly happen), I think there should be debuff when you join or create game, something like "15 minutes until you can gain exp for quests. Each monster kill reduces this debuff lenght by 2 seconds"
Edited by Jura#2616 on 22/08/2012 13:14 BST
Reply Quote
They want you to actually kill monsters not farm quests. Seems quite logical to me tbh.
Reply Quote
Quests used to give tons of EXP and gold but they were abused by people storing quest progress and getting friends to join to cash in. Using this you could level from 1 to 60 in 3 hours tops.
Edited by DrSuperGood#1327 on 22/08/2012 13:16 BST
Reply Quote
Grind from Quest 4-5 in act 3.. ALOT of mobs.
Reply Quote
To clarify, I did not say that mob grind is too bad or hard(I actually quite enjoy it), but still you should be somehow rewarded for completing quests too, if you choose to complete them. Because past level 60 completing quest kinda loose purpose currently and I think it is not best thing.
Reply Quote
You can always skip quests by starting a certain Act from the last quest. This way you'll have only mobs to clear but no intermediary bosses. It's a matter of choice anyway and what was previously mentioned, ppl would only try to abuse quest completion mechanics just to get more and faster XP.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]