Diablo® III

Leoric's Signet?

91 Troll Hunter
Does Leoric's Signet drop in act2 or act3 normal? Or both maybe? I noticed its level 17 and I noticed the drops from act3 are 18+ for blues/yellows and I found a 20 legendary there, so not sure if it can go down to 17. And act2 I found mostly 12-14ilvl items, so not sure where it might drop. Anyone found it yet can share where it drops?
Reply Quote
Someone once said they got it from a pile of bodies in the Aquaducts.
Aquaducts is act 2.
Reply Quote
I would expect late act 2.

I dug my old MF kit out to go hunt for one - used to be 324% MF + 24% from templar +75% from NV stacks - damn blizzard and their MF cap - grrr!

Switched the MF boots for firewalkers - instant death to anything in normal :p

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Khazul-2940/hero/352922
Edited by Khazul#2940 on 24/08/2012 08:30 BST
Reply Quote
91 Troll Hunter
Let me know if you get something. Just got a level 16 glove late act2 and signet is level 17 so I guess its gonna drop here in act2. ^^ I'm 2% under MF cap
Edited by KAZAXU91#2212 on 24/08/2012 06:35 BST
Reply Quote
The trouble is low levels dont drop many rares never mind legendaries. I was doing quite alot of low level farming with around 420% MF before for my levelling characters and to date only ever found one low level legendary - a lvl 14 axe from out of a chest in early act 2 back before they originally nerfed chest drops.
Reply Quote
Ugh - they just shut the damn server down!!!

Maybe they think farming normal with firewalkers is an exploit - lol :p
Edited by Khazul#2940 on 24/08/2012 07:10 BST
Reply Quote
24/08/2012 07:08Posted by Khazul
The trouble is low levels dont drop many rares never mind legendaries. I was doing quite alot of low level farming with around 420% MF before for my levelling characters and to date only ever found one low level legendary - a lvl 14 axe from out of a chest in early act 2 back before they originally nerfed chest drops.

1.0.4 added increased to drop chance for legendaries below ilvl50.

Read patch notes next time.
Reply Quote
24/08/2012 08:12Posted by HeavenRaven

but still it wil take you several (tens) of hours to get that item. It is more efficient to just lvl up paragon without that ring
Reply Quote
24/08/2012 08:15Posted by Ceris

but still it wil take you several (tens) of hours to get that item. It is more efficient to just lvl up paragon without that ring

Some people might want that item for themselves, others would want to put it on AH for the big "bucks".. Different people, different interests. :)
Reply Quote

Well thanks for letting me know :)

But this comment:

was not needed, so take your attitude and shove it where the sun dont shine.
Edited by Khazul#2940 on 24/08/2012 08:29 BST
Reply Quote
so where is the best please to farm this ring? act 1 or late act 2?

been trying both - got 4 pairs on pants in the vault of !@# (act 2)

anyone here got it dropped late? as in past seigebreaker?
Reply Quote
24/08/2012 08:28Posted by Khazul

Well thanks for letting me know :)

But this comment:

was not needed, so take your attitude and shove it where the sun dont shine.

My attitude is very well, thanks very much. And it was right on the spot, therefore it was needed.
Reply Quote
are you kidding me? There is only a single Leoric's Signet on the AH and the buyout is 490,000,000
Edited by MoralHazard#1879 on 24/08/2012 12:15 BST
Reply Quote
the one before that sold for around 150mill i believe.

someone is feeling lucky
Reply Quote
I'm sorry, but I don't get what is so special about the ring... Aren't there rare items that give bonus exp?
Reply Quote
24/08/2012 12:33Posted by Alatar
I'm sorry, but I don't get what is so special about the ring... Aren't there rare items that give bonus exp?

yes there is.. THIS ONE! :D
Reply Quote
Ah, okay. So the other +XP items only give a set amount instead of a percentage?
Reply Quote
correct sir :)
Reply Quote
91 Troll Hunter
Anyone found this ring yet in act2 normal?
Reply Quote
Nah - server went down when I had the time to look and wont have time for another week or so.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]