Diablo® III

Best way to farm Leorics Signet

Here's my idea for farming Leorics Signet: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/CptBacon-1710/hero/10888745

I know, I haven't caped the MF... yet. Its hard to find enough spirit regen and MF at the same time.

25 (gear) + 10 (fleet footed) + 25 (Tempest rush - tailwind) = 60% Movement speed constant.

Oneshot everything. So i clear mid/late A2 really fast!

Share your own build for farming Leorics Signet down below. Or just come with pointers to mine.

Peace
Edited by CptBacon#1710 on 29/08/2012 08:18 BST
Reply Quote
Your mf is very low. I;ve been running with my dh http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/DeVries-1528/hero/14888883 for a while now and I'm getting very bored. Basically i can keep up tactical advantage all the time having well over 25%+60% movement speed and I have 278 base mf without the follower or NV.
Reply Quote
or just use an air ally and let it clear everything with AoE ^^

you wont even need the spirit regen
Edited by Doink#2359 on 29/08/2012 10:11 BST
Reply Quote
View profile
Hate to sound ignorant but what exactly is "Leorics Signet"?

All the builds above have horriable damage incapable of killing things well.
Reply Quote
Hate to sound ignorant but what exactly is "Leorics Signet"?

All the builds above have horriable damage incapable of killing things well.

It's a legendary ring that drops at Act II NORMAL that grants 20%-31% bonus experience. So it is highly desirable for Paragon leveling.
Reply Quote
25% run speed is the cap, sorry to break it to you
Reply Quote
View profile
29/08/2012 10:18Posted by PSYCHOSOCIAL

With some exceptions. Certain skills bypass this cap. I beleive Tempest Rush is one of them.
Reply Quote
Here's my idea for farming Leorics Signet: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/CptBacon-1710/hero/10888745

I know, I haven't caped the MF... yet. Its hard to find enough spirit regen and MF at the same time.

25 (gear) + 10 (fleet footed) + 25 (Tempest rush - tailwind) = 60% Movement speed constant.

Oneshot everything. So i clear mid/late A2 really fast!

Share your own build for farming Leorics Signet down below. Or just come with pointers to mine.

Peace

I really don't think you one shot everything. In fact your armor, passives, dps and resistances suggest that you probably have hard time even with some act 1 elites. Remember that increased attack speed means more spirit consumption during tempest rush... that's why spirit regen builds should go for spirit regen daibos. Check out my build for some ideas, mate.
Reply Quote
29/08/2012 10:18Posted by PSYCHOSOCIAL

Dude have you not read the 1.0.4 patch notes. It says there that fleet footed no longer counts towards the max movement speed. So OP is right on this.
Reply Quote
Wow, some of you guys have no idea what Leorics Signet is or where it drops.
It's a ilvl 14 and drops in A2 Normal. So with 10k dps i can assure you that i oneshot everything for the most part.

And to some of you: Think before you speak. Or look up the facts.

Everything I wrote in the beginning of this thread is TRUE and works. I was more curious if someone else have tried it out and how it works? How do you cap or get near the mf-cap with at least 8 sprit regen? (You need the at least 8 spirit regen on the gear to channel Tempest Rush constantly)
Edited by CptBacon#1710 on 29/08/2012 11:01 BST
Reply Quote
It's a ilvl 14 and drops in A2 Normal. So with 10k dps i can assure you that i oneshot everything for the most part.

And to some of you: Think before you speak. Or look up the facts.

Everything I wrote in the beginning of this thread is TRUE and works. I was more curious if someone else have tried it out and how it works? How do you cap or get near the mf-cap with at least 8 sprit regen? (You need the at least 8 spirit regen on the gear to channel Tempest Rush constantly)

Ok my bad. I do know what leoric's signet is but I haven't farmed it personally. Nevertheless, you should consider 2-handed weapons (daibo with spirit regen) since with lower attack speed you spend less spirit when rushing. This way you can change some of your gear to get more MF. Oh and buy stone of jordan its awesome!
Reply Quote
Im planing on getting the new Sunkeeper since it has like a max-roll on MF at 45% insted of 25 as the legacy have.

So if I buy a Daibo I'll loose the potential of having 45% MF on a weapon and therefore must change atleast two items for MF insted of spirit to reach that number.

I actually dont know. I prioritise like this at the moment: Speed -> MF. Since I've spent like 6M on this gear and I'm not planning on spending too much more I think I'll settle with this.

This is just a thing I'll do on the side when I get bored farming paragon lvls.
Edited by CptBacon#1710 on 29/08/2012 11:20 BST
Reply Quote
It's a ilvl 14 and drops in A2 Normal.

Actually you are wrong because it's ilvl 17 as stated here

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/item/leorics-signet
Reply Quote
Ouch, touché! Got the req and ilvl mixed up! Guess I got struck by karma
Reply Quote
What's weird is I try to do this with 11 spirit regen per second and I lose spirit only using 8 per second... Broken?

Maybe they just won't let us, as monks, perma use tempest rush.
Edited by Labeled#1427 on 29/08/2012 20:45 BST
Reply Quote
I get more legendary items and even got one ring using my level 26 monk at 100% MF (level 18 when I started the grind) farming for this ring. I have not found any legendary items with my 399% MF wizard in act 2.

Makes me wonder.
Reply Quote
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5208510887?page=1#11
Reply Quote
Hello there,

I guess lots of ppl are just fooled by this.

"Increases Bonus Experience by 20-30%" is translated as - increase in the additional experience gained such as - 6 monster killed in 1 blow.

Please a BLUE to correct me if I am wrong.
Reply Quote
29/08/2012 21:19Posted by Darkness
Please a BLUE to correct me if I am wrong.

I suggest to use search

e.g. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5889899189
Reply Quote
What's weird is I try to do this with 11 spirit regen per second and I lose spirit only using 8 per second... Broken?

Maybe they just won't let us, as monks, perma use tempest rush.

channeling cost is per attack and you attack more than just once in a second. lower your attack speed to spend less spirit.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]