Diablo® III

Best way to farm Leorics Signet

Here's my idea for farming Leorics Signet: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/CptBacon-1710/hero/10888745

I know, I haven't caped the MF... yet. Its hard to find enough spirit regen and MF at the same time.

25 (gear) + 10 (fleet footed) + 25 (Tempest rush - tailwind) = 60% Movement speed constant.

Oneshot everything. So i clear mid/late A2 really fast!

Share your own build for farming Leorics Signet down below. Or just come with pointers to mine.

Peace

You dont need spirit....mantra of conviction with submission rune kills everything without u lifting a finger.
Reply Quote
Has anyone tried farming Signet with with a Wizard? ( I currently only have 60 wiz and fresh 60 barb )

I have briefly attempted a few runs and I realize it may not be as quick as a monk but here is my tentative build: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Joe-1345/hero/3427993

Again I am nearly run-speed capped @ 23%
Wormhole - Teleport for maneuverability
Approx 220% MF with a templar geared up for additional MF

I kill mobs solely by keeping Frozen Storm active with my ice armor and just running through them (*throwback* very similar to hurricane druids from D2). The remaining skills are just filler and don't directly effect the farming much.

A second thought is switching to 'Stark Winter' - Blizzard for a wide range AOE dmg skill and changing Ice Armor out for 'Scramble' - Storm armor for adding another 25% movement speed.

anyone thoughts to share or experiences?
Reply Quote
Has anyone tried farming Signet with with a Wizard? ( I currently only have 60 wiz and fresh 60 barb )

I have briefly attempted a few runs and I realize it may not be as quick as a monk but here is my tentative build: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Joe-1345/hero/3427993

Again I am nearly run-speed capped @ 23%
Wormhole - Teleport for maneuverability
Approx 220% MF with a templar geared up for additional MF

I kill mobs solely by keeping Frozen Storm active with my ice armor and just running through them (*throwback* very similar to hurricane druids from D2). The remaining skills are just filler and don't directly effect the farming much.

A second thought is switching to 'Stark Winter' - Blizzard for a wide range AOE dmg skill and changing Ice Armor out for 'Scramble' - Storm armor for adding another 25% movement speed.

anyone thoughts to share or experiences?

The only feedback I will give you: I like your nick.
Reply Quote
I have been farming this ring for 40+ hours and have had two Manalds drop along with 6 other legendaries including the boneshatter. Here is what I have been doing:
Checkpoint at Vault of Assassins and clear there until i get 5 stacks
TP then clear Sewers of Caldeum
TP then run north in Black Canyon Mines to search the East and West sides of Stinging sands looking for The Ruins where I have seen the most amount of snake mobs and enemies, clear lvl 2 and TP
Go to Dahlgur Oasis and clear that
Done
Any number of things can be left out though, I have done just Unexpected Allies quest runs also.
My latest legendary ring to drop was from a Fallen mob in the Oasis.
I avoid any other areas than listed above because of the LEVEL 17 that the ring is (lvl 14 req) and the lvl of the enemies in other areas.
Here is my build: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/BlindBeast-1765/hero/21852576
Notice my follower, I am running this at 388 MF and 94% movement speed with berserker activated. Please share your builds and run ideas. A lot of you guys on here need some help with the facts about this search.
Edited by BlindBeast#1765 on 09/09/2012 23:48 BST
Reply Quote
Hi All,

As I've only played monk, I can suggest what I am doing at the moment to find it. Very effective, but gets boring (but all farming kinda does). haven't found one yet... but only done a dozen runs.

Go to AH and buy items with the following priority:
Movement speed
MF
Pickup radius
spirit regen
small life regen (maybe 200 max)

That's it.... go for gold find as well if u have the option. No need for anything else as this is NORMAL, any lvl 60 should be OP for this.

With the regens, u never lose anything except for the small repairs everyone needs to do regardless of death, but the gold pickup should always outweigh that.

Then Use MoC - Submission, and the passives.... umm that Feet one that runs faster and that soul one that gives more spirit. Use air elemental ally. Everything dies as soon as u get near them. So just run run run run... and just take note what your air ally kills as he can kill things off screen. Then do the act 2 normal run like everyone else.

Works wonders

Hope this helps... please criticise as much as possible. IMO Criticisim always helps in some way.
Reply Quote
To find that ring you must have high speed movement?
Reply Quote
13/09/2012 13:45Posted by DeadLock

Yes you need atleast 50% movement speed, then you must chase a treasure goblin, and keep at the same speed for atleast 15 secs. Then kill the gob and if u lucky it will drop ;)
Reply Quote
@Balley Total Poppy C0ck
Reply Quote
13/09/2012 14:17Posted by balley
Yes you need atleast 50% movement speed, then you must chase a treasure goblin, and keep at the same speed for atleast 15 secs. Then kill the gob and if u lucky it will drop ;)

I use a wizard. He has skills that increase speed movement. I am solely dependent Boots. I can not do?
Reply Quote
I think u will be goin to fast at that point to see all the items... I have 22% movement n use tailwind when i need to back track, or to get to the enemies n thats all, i notice when im usin tailwind n rush through a mob i dotn see all the items fall n they gp offscreen. Just some advice is all
Reply Quote
13/09/2012 14:17Posted by balley

That's funny! Everyone knows gobs don't drop anything worth stopping to pick up :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]