Diablo® III

does pick up radius have a cap?

?
Reply Quote
Good question... I guess the cap is enforced by the fact you can only equip 7 x 8 =49 feet of pickup radius + 20 from the thingy of the deep. So the Max would be around 69 feet?
Reply Quote
I know a guy with 52 radius. It's most likely capped by the amount you can get from gear. More then 50 is probably a waste anyway since that's almost at the edge of the screen.
Reply Quote
I have 60 pickup radius and could get another 16 I think if I maxed each slot.

I don't think you need to go more than 60 for being able to pick up any gold/healthglobes on the screen and for full benefit from the passives.
Reply Quote
As soon as I got myself a Thing of the Deep I had 74 yards on the pick up radius. To be honest, a pick up radius over 55 yards doesn't bring any benefits at all, because it already covers the entire screen. If you are aming for a "lazy" build, try to get about 50 yards ;)
Reply Quote
How did you get 74 yards? There aren't enough slots to get that much? Unless there's a ring/amulter with pick-up radius?
Edited by FMCorps#2190 on 13/09/2012 09:37 BST
Reply Quote
13/09/2012 09:35Posted by FMCorps
How did you get 74 yards? There aren't enough slots to get that much? Unless there's a ring/amulter with pick-up radius?

I think 89 is max pickup radius. There are 2 legendary rings with +7.
Reply Quote
Thx for the replies lads, solid info.

12/09/2012 21:21Posted by Christo
If you are aming for a "lazy" build, try to get about 50 yards ;)
:))
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]