Diablo® III

Magic find cap ?!?!?!

I know it's says on the Patch 1.0.4 magic find cap is 300.
So when you get paragon lvl 100 you get 300 magic find because you get 3% magic find
per lvl.
Then my question is what is the point of magic find items ? on lvl 100
I have spend about 70 mln gold on my equipment to be able to farm act 3 inferno with about 200 magic find and with good dps and am going to have to change my equipment because i cant have more than 300 magic find is that right ?
Reply Quote
It will be for the players that are not paragon level 100 or the players leveling a new toon. As for wasting millions on mf..derp.
Reply Quote
You do not have to change equipment, just your MF stat will be a obsolete stat by the time you reach full paragon levels. Meanwhile you get to farm during your run to 100 paragon with MF bonus. Its not good but it has happened already to a few different things ie ias nerf and boost to weapons and legendaries, people wasted gold on those occasions aswell.
Reply Quote
MF Hard Cap is really unwarranted and takes away from an otherwise very good game
Reply Quote
08/09/2012 18:31Posted by Mafia
MF Hard Cap is really unwarranted and takes away from an otherwise very good game

Its a boring stat tbh.
Reply Quote
- bought IAS set. After nerf i throw it away
- i bought discipline oriented set. Totaly useless due to proc caps
- i bought tanking DH gearset. After nerf i throw it away
- i bought gold farmer set. After goldskin buff + paragon i throw it away
- i bough MF farmer set. Totally useless

Try to have fun as long as you can. Eventually it will end.
Reply Quote
A question. so if i am lvl 50 with MF gear capped 300 + 5 stacks NV at MP 5 i got 500% MF. So do i have 500% MF or i am still capped 375 (Gear+ 5 NV) ?

So my question is that if the MP MF bonus stacks over the 375 cap MF
Edited by Ukidme#2903 on 28/10/2012 19:01 GMT
Reply Quote
I have a question too...

If I have 100 paragon..... There would be no real reason for me to play on MP10 right?

The chance of good loot would be the same, since I have already the MF cap...
Reply Quote
NV and MP bonuses STACK on top of the base MF you have.
Edited by sbreame#2347 on 28/10/2012 19:07 GMT
Reply Quote
08/09/2012 18:35Posted by KrO

Its a boring stat tbh.

Lol this is boring stat mb for you, this is not wow when you can collect 5 basic stats. In this game should be 30+ unique stats and here are only 8 usable and also they are bad balanced, have cap etc. And you want tell me that it is boring stat? Stat which motivate you, to farm better items? Go play wow, then... If you want wowiwifed stats.

Boring is nephalem valor mechanic, which isnt needed for this game, just good itemization and unique chances to drop items, depending on areas, bosses etc will solve this problem, but blizzard is too lazy make 10-times more items as it is here, because they want money also from expansion.
Reply Quote
- bought IAS set. After nerf i throw it away
- i bought discipline oriented set. Totaly useless due to proc caps
- i bought tanking DH gearset. After nerf i throw it away
- i bought gold farmer set. After goldskin buff + paragon i throw it away
- i bough MF farmer set. Totally useless

Try to have fun as long as you can. Eventually it will end.

Hahaha yeah good one:)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]