Diablo® III

Inferno Hardcore Victory - Act IV Finished!

Hey Hardcore gang,

So on my way to Infernal Hardcore victory I decided to take on Ghom with my usual pet build, and I managed to get the corpulent stinky bastard down before the silly enrage timer.
I also recorded the fight in case you're interested.

Video: http://youtu.be/YnZewd8ENxU

Onwards to the Siegebraker and eventually Azmodan!
My stats were: 47k HP, 21k DPS, 800 AR and 6k Armor. I had about 770 LoH.
Edited by Dazzed#1370 on 24/09/2012 20:37 BST
Reply Quote
Update:

So far so good.
I managed to battle my way to the Siegebraker, who was defeated, and then I continued my decent into Arreat's crater to face Cydea. I kinda underestimated my fight with her as her spider adds do a lot of damage, and I was a bit concerned about the enrage timer. The Siegebraker however was rather easy as he took on my pets most of the time :)

Siegebraker: http://youtu.be/_YS2CWhEN7c

Cydea: http://youtu.be/IXQH9ofcOrk

Later this evening Azmodan will meet his faith for once and for all (I hope) ;)
Reply Quote
Update:

And the story continues as faith was kind to me.
On my way to Inferno Hardcore victory I eventually defeated Azmodan. During the early stage of the fight I failed to evade his Fireball twice, which was near-fatal but I was victorious in the end (although with a heart rate of 150 bpm or so o_O). Because this fight has no enrage timer I decided to drop 4k DPS in favor of more HP.

Onwards to Iskatu, Rakanoth, Izual en ultimately Diablo himself!

Azmodan: http://youtu.be/TIXPd0tPxbA

* The soundtrack you hear in the background is a score from The Dark Knight.
Reply Quote
Be careful with Rakanoth, his blink is very nasty against range, and he hit pretty hard on melee too.

Other boss are pretty easy to very easy if you can get to them^^
Edited by Tass#2275 on 18/09/2012 13:10 BST
Reply Quote
Nice! As a WD be aware of Rakanoth!

EDIT: Ninja´ed
Edited by Rasmus#2429 on 18/09/2012 13:11 BST
Reply Quote
@ Tass & Rasmus: Good to know, thanks for the warning :)

Cheers!
Reply Quote
Good luck, Please make sure you record them, I enjoy watching them
Reply Quote
Good luck!

Act3/Act4 progressing in HC is a blast!

Regarding Rakanoth:

My garg tanked him without much problem (use frightening aspect for buff). The only time he charges (if you stay close) is on the pull. Make sure to time with spirit walk. Later on you can dodge his throwing knifes with spirit walk to keep your health up, the animation is very clear

I used BBV for this fight instead of dogs. He died easily.
Reply Quote
Community
Onward to victory in act IV, Dazzed! I am still too afraid to step out of my Act 1 comfort zone :p

I will push forward soon...ish though, just don't wanna lose another hero :'(
Reply Quote
Cheered by a blue! That's something!
Reply Quote
Nakatoir, show us your profile or it didn't happen !! :-)
Edited by Skarr#2674 on 18/09/2012 14:41 BST
Reply Quote
18/09/2012 14:40Posted by Skarr
Nakatoir, show us your profile or it didn't happen !! :-)

I don't think he's allowed to do that.
Reply Quote
i dont think he would want todo that :)

understandable :p
Reply Quote
Well I for one would love to see how Mods/Devs are doing in game, especially as Nakatoir is also doing the Extreme Purist Challenge =)
Reply Quote
Is it wrong that I feel that HC bosses shouldn't have rage timers? I don't play HC, and respect those that do, and I feel bad that they have to have rage timers to race against.
Reply Quote
I never had a problem with enrage with either the DH or WD but then again, I've never used a shield.
Reply Quote
Onward to victory in act IV, Dazzed! I am still too afraid to step out of my Act 1 comfort zone :p

How can you live with yourself when you suck at the game you work for ?

I'm pretty sure your comment comes out of some company rule based on a psycho-analytic experiment that if you make us feel we are better than you, we would be happier about the game.
Edited by ReubenBuBu#2454 on 18/09/2012 18:04 BST
Reply Quote

How can you live with yourself when you suck at the game you work for ?

I'm pretty sure your comment comes out of some company rule based on a psycho-analytic experiment that if you make us feel we are better than you, we would be happier about the game.

say who? the guy that never played hardcore...
Reply Quote

Well I too was lingering in Act I for far too long until I decided to go for it all the way. I utilized the EHP calculator and realized my gear wasn't that bad at all, so off I went into the unknown. Whatever happens to my WD in Act IV, I will never regret I pushed forward.

In any case - Thanks for the support gang!

18/09/2012 17:44Posted by Mordikye
Is it wrong that I feel that HC bosses shouldn't have rage timers? I don't play HC, and respect those that do, and I feel bad that they have to have rage timers to race against.

Yeah it is not my favorite aspect of the game either. It has held me at bay much longer than I wanted. I believe I only have to face Rakanoth's enrage timer and that's it (providing i will make it there) ;)

@ ReubenBuBu: I'm sure you're a delight at parties.... sigh
Reply Quote
Hello :)

We played together last week (I was on another account). I'd like to do act 4 too, but, after a test on my SC char, I've to admit I'm not ready yet. Beware, act 4 is MUCH more dangerous than act 3! White mobs hit like trucks!

I think you should increase both your survavibility and DPS.

gl hf
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]