Diablo® III

Vicious Gray Turkey

Very few things in D3 have put a smile on my face, all your usual- pony level overdone and expected, dev hell was lame, loot sucks, rmah, constant re-tooling of abilities, botters, exploits- you name list of endless suckage, amirite?

Well, no suckage tonite after log in. I was doing my usual evening act3 clear of inferno when I came across rare that made me laugh so hard I almost shat my pants. I dont do spoilers so no screenshots for joo guys but when you fight 'THE DELICIOUS ARMOURED BEAST' you should crack a smile. (Dont kill it right away, let it follow you for a minute and have sounds up :P)

Thanks devs, from a diablo fan that didnt think this installment could get me to smile!!!!!111
That one rare made my time in game worth it!!1
Reply Quote
I take it no one else has come across him yet? I find it odd I have found anvil of sin multiple times and now the Vicious Gray Turkey and none of the forum toads that complain about loot have, yet they swear they farm act3 nonstop..... hmmmmm I smell b/s.
Reply Quote
Made me lol aswel:D, then again, the gem crafting guy i found to be quite funny too.
Edited by JoeMaorian#2902 on 18/09/2012 11:28 BST
Reply Quote
18/09/2012 11:27Posted by JoeMaorian
Made me lol aswel:D, then again, the gem crafting guy i found to be quite funny too.

Covetous Shen (or rather voice actor from Big Trouble Little China) was a definite surprise to me. Being old enough to have caught the reference that was pretty sweet.
Reply Quote
18/09/2012 11:32Posted by Ferelith
Covetous Shen (or rather voice actor from Big Trouble Little China) was a definite surprise to me. Being old enough to have caught the reference that was pretty sweet.

It would have been even better if he said something like "Boil them until their flesh falls off"
I guess it was too strong though.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]