1.05 end of WW tornado barb

Sprint
Skill Rune – Run Like the Wind
Proc coefficient reduced from 0.2 to 0.08

Whirlwind
Fury cost from 16 to 9 <--- WOTB doom
Edited by Muldin#2503 on 21/09/2012 07:36 BST
Reply Quote
wow thanks, this is the first topic I've seen this in..
Reply Quote
Everyone saw this coming.. The way it is now, WW Tornado barb is waay overpowered. No one can farm as quick as this build.. I know it requires gear of a certain quality, but so does efficient farming with other classes
Reply Quote
Its abit odd that the #2 to hit plvl 100 is a DH then?

Since noone can ever be as good as a WW barb you mean?
Reply Quote
Seeing as 90% od streamer are facerolling Act 3 as WW Barbs it's not hard to see why.

Inferno was meant to be a challenge. Not skill is meant to dominate others. WW Barbs broke both of these tenets and cleared everything with ease.
Reply Quote
So does my DH unbelievably my DH is faster than WW barbs i play with them i often have to wait for them to carch up go figure.
Reply Quote

So because he used far more hours than most players he still shouldn't be able to be high up, just because a spec is OP?
Reply Quote

So because he used far more hours than most players he still shouldn't be able to be high up, just because a spec is OP?

He used pretty much exactly the same hours as #3-10. Whats your point?

Or is DH also as super OP as a WW barb?
Reply Quote
21/09/2012 10:14Posted by Zhatan
Or is DH also as super OP as a WW barb?

Yes, and will be even better after 1.05.

Pretty much only char left with perma 84% movement speed, now also with significant defensive bonuses (cheap permaspammable vault that breaks jailer, 5s gloom, pet for tank) - in addition to massive dps.
Reply Quote
Tasty tears, TO TE GROUND !
Reply Quote

Learn how to read statistics properly.

Top Paragon Level by Class

Barbarian 28.6%
Wizard 24.2%
Monk 20.5%
Demon Hunter 15.2%
Witch Doctor 11.4%

http://www.diabloprogress.com/post/100_Best_Classes_for_Paragon_Leveling

So even tho' the 2nd person who reached paragon 100 was a DH it has no bearing on the picture as a whole. And that is that Barbarian clearly dominated the statistics.
Reply Quote
21/09/2012 11:08Posted by SancticuS
So even tho' the 2nd person who reached paragon 100 was a DH it has no bearing on the picture as a whole. And that is that Barbarian clearly dominated the statistics.

So that dh was second class that reached l100 had no impact on the picture as a whole, but barb reaching l100 as first was clearly sign of class being overpowered and trigger of massive forum whining. :)

To me the only clear thing from this statistics is that wd is "worst paragon leveling class." And yet I wouldnt say its underpowered with their massive aoe acid cloud, 700% damage zombie bears, grave injustice and spirit walk. Maybe after all it isnt the best thing to compare classes on paragon leveling stuff...
Reply Quote
21/09/2012 11:08Posted by SancticuS
And that is that Barbarian clearly dominated the statistics.

Dominated......what....by 4%!!!!

Jeez people go sooooo overboard with their language to try and prove a point.
Reply Quote
So that dh was second class that reached l100 had no impact on the picture as a whole, but barb reaching l100 as first was clearly sign of class being overpowered and trigger of massive forum whining. :)

To me the only clear thing from this statistics is that wd is "worst paragon leveling class." And yet I wouldnt say its underpowered with their massive aoe acid cloud, 700% damage zombie bears, grave injustice and spirit walk. Maybe after all it isnt the best thing to compare classes on paragon leveling stuff...

Did you read this?

Who reached what first equates only to how much time they spent playing. The statistics show the average class used among the paragon level system and therefore is much more accurate. Furthermore 13 out of the top 20 level 100 paragons are barbarians. That is 65% but I guess that not substantial enough to put things in perspective either. Since after all there are 4 Demon hunters, 2 wizards and a Witch Doctor there as well.
Reply Quote
21/09/2012 08:51Posted by EvilTaffy
Inferno was meant to be a challenge

If thats still true then why have they nerfed inferno multiple times?
Yes they did say at first inferno is not meant to be for everyone, people started crying like babys and now its getting nerfed over and over again.
Inferno is not about challenge at all anymore

21/09/2012 07:49Posted by KennethT
WW Tornado barb is waay overpowered

Whats wrong with being powerful, i dont get you people, this is not wow where the classes needs to be balanced to a razors edge, its DIABLO, who cares?
I didnt give a damn back in the time when dh where considered the most powerful class...who cares about that, the game is about getting powerful, ask blizzard to buff you class instead of nerfing others
Edited by Rampage#2173 on 21/09/2012 12:01 BST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]