Diablo® III

Diablo 3 sucks

(Locked)

Nuff said..
... o_o
Naah. I love it. Still in process of shaping things up though, but still...
true that
as it stands now... yes

but only time will tell if the devs can save their sinking ship :D
once this new stupid panda land in WOW is old new maybe diablo 3 finally get some well deserved attention from people that actually like the game
05/10/2012 12:23Posted by BoBo
once this new stupid panda land in WOW is old new maybe diablo 3 finally get some well deserved attention from people that actually like the game

not gonna happen, jay wilson doesnt even like D2, what they tried to do is to erase d2 off our brains... but that was a hell of a backfire
diablo is fine. even quite awesome, playing since release and having fun. todays call of duty generation just cant take the challenge.
05/10/2012 12:26Posted by Banzai
diablo is fine. even quite awesome, playing since release and having fun. todays call of duty generation just cant take the challenge.

lol as if mindless grinding equals challenge... grow up kid
WoW sucks, Gw2 sucks, FFXIV sucks, FIFA13 sucks, CoD sucks, TL2 sucks, LoL sucks.

Diablo 3 is good.

disclaimer: not all the games I listed suck, I'm just trying to show opinions are opinions but the people who cry the loudest are heard.

think it's the D2 generation that is bashing the game ;) and the CoD gen that is loving the game actualy
05/10/2012 12:38Posted by Bukkit

think it's the D2 generation that is bashing the game ;) and the CoD gen that is loving the game actualy

Played D2 for 8 years, never played CoD. I like D3, been playing it since release.
WoW sucks, Gw2 sucks, FFXIV sucks, FIFA13 sucks, CoD sucks, TL2 sucks, LoL sucks.

Diablo 3 is good.

disclaimer: not all the games I listed suck, I'm just trying to show opinions are opinions but the people who cry the loudest are heard.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/23597183.jpg
as being an experienced all gamer, the last 5 years i never played a game for more than 2-3 weeks (except heroes 6).

Started Diablo 3 one week after the release and still enjoying it badly. The only problem is that this game has the potential to ruin my life :D
Spread the word.
05/10/2012 12:40Posted by InFlames
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/23597183.jpg

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Umm what challenge???
I guess the TORtanic will have to make room for one more then....
...too much of our time.
05/10/2012 12:38Posted by Bukkit

played d2 quite a while. 2 lvl 99.
d3 got more potential then d2 on its release. the direction where blizz are going is right. ofc threre are still many bad design decisions..but they learn. nevertheless i rly enjoy the game, there was nothing on the market for a very long time hat could catch my interest for such a long time.
Edited by Banzai#2769 on 05/10/2012 14:21 BST
This thread is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]