Diablo® III

BIS items for MP10 barb

(Locked)

duel wield, 2 handed or shield?
easiest and fastest build for MP10,
im not interested in the actual build just the items that the barb would use.
is the immortal kings set the best?
if anyone could make a template of the best barb for 1.0.5 it would be hugely appreciated.
dps

ice climbers
depth diggers
the witching hour
lacuni browlers
2h
life steal
Edited by HammerHard#2966 on 07/10/2012 13:07 BST
anyone else agree, or any other items are best in slot?
what about the other slots?

and hammerhard with 2 handed its a rend build? could you link the currently best 2 handed build?
egghead1984: there's thread on the main page about a 2 hand build. -.-
Head : Mempo with 90+str 6% crit
Neck : 63 Rare
Shoulders : Vile Ward with 290str 60+ vit
Chest : IK
Gloves : Trifecta ik gloves with allres
Bracers : Lacuni 100+ str and or vit, allres 6% crit
Belt : Witching hour or really good rolled IK
Pants : Innas with 120+ vit and or str
Rings : 1 SoJ (depending on your spec) + 1 63 rare ring
Boots : Ice Climbers 220+str 100+ vit 12%hp

Weapons : dualwield with ls,socket 200+str/vit

now gogogogo!
For anyone replying - have you actually tried MP10 very recently (ie since the last updates and huge elite and elemental damage boost?).

@OP - you have about 220 all res? You will probbaly get on-shotted on mp5 never mind mp10. Better start saving up that 6 billion+ gold you are going to need.

Even my gear is completely useless sh*t for MP10 after the latest elite and elemental damage boosts. I feel like I need to near double my dps, and add about 250 all resist and 10K life.
Edited by Khazul#2940 on 11/10/2012 14:33 BST
Khazul, so you'd recommend atleast 750 all res and 50k life for MP10? I'd love some info, so i can plan my future upgrades. Thank you in advance.
Well before you get too carried away - take a look over my gear - for MP10 its useless junk.

I reckon I need to spend another 2 billion (probably more) to make it semi-decent for MP10 (still painfully slow and still likely to die, but viable at least).

I dont see any way in hell I can ever raise that as the means I had to raise it int he first place were lucky oppotunities during periods when this games item markets were very unstable. Thats long gone.

So if you think you can raise 3.5 billion, or ever better, already have it, then great, else I wouldnt bother making any plans or setting any expectation for yourself.

Be realistic - start checking prices of the very best roll items with a near perfect mix of dps and damage mitigation stats) - ie minimum of 250M, and anything upto 1 billion+ per item.

I was looking to gear up until they change it again - now Ill just play whatever level and slowly gear up for as long as I can be bothered to play (maybe until I get to plvl 100 as I have zero intrerest in pvp unless they come up with someone that good fun carnage which I doubt).

Im guessing alot of players who have good gear did so to get to a point where they could enjoy doing fast act 3 runs etc. Are you still going to enjoy runs when it feels likes your are trying to play act 2 inferno in 1.0.4 with 10K dps and no resists?

Give it a try - you can probably spend say 50K total on some crappy gear to get exactly the right effect :p

This is the best it gets - the worlds top dps players kill stuff about as quickly in MP10 as those horribly geared barb tanks with 10-20K dps and very little resist, you sometimes come across who are struggling through 1.0.4 inferno for the first time.
Edited by Khazul#2940 on 11/10/2012 16:32 BST
Thank you for your time and the comprehensive answer. Yes, this is exactly the thing i'm doing right now, saving money for the BiS items and working my way to paragon level 100. Except that now i won't look into only the DPS upgrades, but more of a mixture of dps and mitigation. Anyway, before spending hundreads of millions i'll go check the PTR myself probably, but i really apreciates the guidelines in your post. Cheers.
I'm happy that I got my mempo of twilight sold for 65 mill, since they fix the bug after patch
source on this mempo stuff? only thing i saw was a blue post saying a CSR rep would submit it to the devs
11/10/2012 10:40Posted by FatBlackGuy

technically any amulet from MP level will be a "lvl63" amulet, lol. But maybe a level 58 is cheaper to repair? ring and amulet level will become redundant riight?
11/10/2012 17:46Posted by Krapulapoika
I'm happy that I got my mempo of twilight sold for 65 mill, since they fix the bug after patch

No one from Blizzard has yet to comment on what will happen with the old ones or why they didn't roll the right stats. I find it hard to belive that they will fix the stats retroactively on them, but you never know. :)
^^ They will probably re-roll them entirely and then there will be an armed uprising from everyone who paid hundred of millions for ones with uber resist and crit chance :)
Head : Mempo with 90+str 6% crit
Shoulders : Vile Ward with 290str 60+ vit
Chest : IK
Gloves : Trifecta ik gloves with allres
Bracers : Lacuni 100+ str and or vit, allres 6% crit
Belt : Witching hour or really good rolled IK
Pants : Innas with 120+ vit and or str
Rings : 1 SoJ (depending on your spec) + 1 63 rare ring
Boots : Ice Climbers 220+str 100+ vit 12%hp

Weapons : dualwield with ls,socket 200+str/vit

now gogogogo!

My god :D that would kill anything
There are 2 and only 2 absolutely BIS items for any barb build at present. IK chest, Mempo with str, %life or vit, ar, cc (cost is about 300m). The rest is simply crap.. .

p.s. lacuni with cc and str also very good but not BIS.
Edited by noisy#2475 on 12/10/2012 11:16 BST
11/10/2012 20:46Posted by Playasaurus
source on this mempo stuff? only thing i saw was a blue post saying a CSR rep would submit it to the devs

"Fixed a bug where Mempo of Twilight could not roll 170-200 of a primary stat"

That it says in the public test realm patch notes
Head : Mempo with 90+str 6% critNeck : 63 RareShoulders : Vile Ward with 290str 60+ vitChest : IKGloves : Trifecta ik gloves with allresBracers : Lacuni 100+ str and or vit, allres 6% critBelt : Witching hour or really good rolled IKPants : Innas with 120+ vit and or strRings : 1 SoJ (depending on your spec) + 1 63 rare ringBoots : Ice Climbers 220+str 100+ vit 12%hpWeapons : dualwield with ls,socket 200+str/vitnow gogogogo!

would these weapons have lifesteal socket 200 strength AND/OR vit? and would they have crit damage also? you didnt say crit damage and on most peoples gear i see crit dmg on weapons
You want to see mp10 farmer, tested and succeeded, check my profile. It does takes a lot of time to farm there, its not as smooth as i would like it but i am farming, not struggling to survive. My prediction is that if i can raise my dps to 120-130k SnB with 1.0.5 jewelery ,without losing any EHP, mp10 will be close to farmable.

Do not listen to anyone in this thread. None of those barbs above are even close to being capable of farming mp10.

And i am not saying my barb is the best for mp10 of course, i am just saying it is tested and very very close to being mp10 farmer. Check the numbers, the math is correct, it only requires two 1.0.5 rings with more dps and maybe a better piece of IK chest to be completed.

p.s. there is no LoH and Lifesteal there, it is simply not needed.
Edited by noisy#2475 on 16/10/2012 10:07 BST
This thread is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]