Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Hi, this is my new Act III route, based on Alkaizer's. I think it's slightly better.
Tell me what you think of it :)
Act III [Inferno]
7. Heart of Sin
- Kill Azmodan
- You are here: "Bastion's Keep Stronghold"
- [Waypoint] Teleport to "The Core of Arreat"
- Run to the entrance of "Heart of Sin" [Checkpoint] and log out in front of it
- "Resume Game"
- Clear "The Core of Arreat" reverse
- [Waypoint] Teleport to "Tower of the Damned level 1"
- Clear "Tower of the Damned Level 1" circling it
- [Waypoint] Teleport to "The Keep Depths Level 3"
- Clear "The Keep Dephts Level 3" reverse
- [You should have 5 stacks of "Nephalem Valor" at least since now]
- Enter "The Keep Dephts Level 2"
- Clear "The Keep Dephts Level 2" reverse
- Enter "The Keep Dephts Level 1" (Alternative: Use "Town Portal")
- Do not clear! [Waypoint] Teleport to "Arreat Crater Level 2"
- Clear "Arreat Crater Level 2"
- Enter "Tower of the Cursed Level 1" (Alternative: Use "Town Portal")
- Do not clear! [Waypoint] Teleport to "The Bridge of Korsikk"
- Clear "Fields of Slaughter"
- Use "Town Portal"
- Leave game and start over
Edited by HaZzZrD#2622 on 11/10/2012 15:46 BST
Well I'm no Barbarian, so it takes me about 20 minutes to clear it. It's about 9 to 12m xp per run.
I think it's a better balance between loot and experience, because "The Keep Dephts Level 3" has at least 2 elite packs in it and can be cleared in less than 2 minutes.
Edited by HaZzZrD#2622 on 11/10/2012 15:45 BST
I've been doing the "Traditional" Alkazier route with keeps 3 added at the end.
But having read your route I've decided it would be better to do Core of arreat>Tower 1>keeps 3>arreat crater>bridge>keeps 2.
That way the highest density area ( arreat crater 2), will always be done with 5 stacks NV. Dunno why I never thought about that myself.
As for your route, yeah makes perfect sense. The above I can do in 15 mins and it nets me around 10m also. Its the same route, just using waypoints and TP to town differently.
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.