Diablo® III

MP10 in hell?

Hello

Can any PTR fanatic shed some statistical light onto the effect on monster level and therefore item rolls in hell mp10? And what are the ilvl 62,63 rates in hell with mp10? 0?

Hell doesn't nerf all forms of regaining life into oblivion, so I might just want to play that with the non-mandatory builds to survive inferno mp1
Reply Quote
View profile
It is not clear if monster power even works in Hell mode. It is primarilly aimed at Inferno and converts all acts to a linear difficulty with all monsters becomming level 63.

If it does work in Hell it would make all monsters level 60 in all acts. Level 60 monsters cannot drop level 63 items.

I am guessing its only use outside of Inferno would be to make power leveling low guys more profitable. A monster level 10 in normal mode should still get bulldozed by Inferno level characters while providing you with more gold and the leveling characters with more EXP.
Reply Quote
Seriously? MP1 Inferno is weaker than current game.

MP2-3 is our current inferno atm aka MP2.5

Why even think about going to hell?

For the question no MP won't get the mobs to lvl 63 in hell.

Anyways out of topic I'm loving Normal MP10 when making new character, had alot of fun doing it in PTR :)
Reply Quote
View profile
13/10/2012 14:01Posted by Gladiator
Anyways out of topic I'm loving Normal MP10 when making new character, had alot of fun doing it in PTR :)

Thanks for confirming this. All you ever see is people taking about MP in Inferno and never mentioning at lower difficulites.

Seriously? MP1 Inferno is weaker than current game.MP2-3 is our current inferno atm aka MP2.5

Not entirly true. For Act 3 it is but for Act 1 it is not. This is because the monsters in Act 1 are raised from Level 61 to level 63 which is a major boost. You can see this with the Skeleton King's HP where they are massevly buffed from MP0 (less than current) to MP1 (about 3 times current). However when you get to Act 3 all the bosses are weaker than current on MP1 and even weaker on MP0.
Reply Quote

Seriously? MP1 Inferno is weaker than current game.MP2-3 is our current inferno atm aka MP2.5

Not entirly true. For Act 3 it is but for Act 1 it is not. This is because the monsters in Act 1 are raised from Level 61 to level 63 which is a major boost. You can see this with the Skeleton King's HP where they are massevly buffed from MP0 (less than current) to MP1 (about 3 times current). However when you get to Act 3 all the bosses are weaker than current on MP1 and even weaker on MP0.

You forgot that they are nerfing all inferno mob dmg by around 25-30% and also hp.

So I'd assume MP1 Act 1 is like current live act 1, with a bit of difference a lil more hp and lvl 63.

Not only you get less xp in hell you also won't get any good loot...

OP your current gear is good enough to run MP1 inferno :)
Edited by Gladiator#2201 on 13/10/2012 15:00 BST
Reply Quote
Why you don't try it by yourself?????
Reply Quote
Seriously? MP1 Inferno is weaker than current game.

MP2-3 is our current inferno atm aka MP2.5

Why even think about going to hell?

For the question no MP won't get the mobs to lvl 63 in hell.

Well... unless blizz grants more character slots per account I'll never have the joy of leveling at a higher mp in normal.

The reason to play hell was mentioned in the original. I get kind of bored using the one or two viable builds per char class per item set. Inferno's nerf on life steal and life on hit makes so many skills' effects rather useless unless you have sillymoney numbers to dump on gear.

I don't always need to have maximum exp. or even gear gain, but if Mp2-3 in hell increases drops and doesn't change the game to mp1 inferno act1 or so... who knows.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]