Please only post this information if you are experiencing connection issues whilst playing as a Barbarian using the Whirlwind ability. Any other posts will be disregarded and removed.
The information we require are D3Debug.txt files. You can get these files like so:
1. Play Diablo III until Whirlwind causes a disconnect.
2. Exit the game and do not re-launch it.
3. Go to the main Diablo III folder where you installed the game (usually Program Files\Diablo III).
4. Find the D3Debug.txt file in the main Diablo III folder and copy it to your desktop.
5. Open the file in Notepad and edit out your e-mail address and name (may be mentioned more than once in the file).
6. Re-save the file.
Then, please upload this file to Pastebin:
Reply back here linking the file. Please also let us know the following:
1. Does turning VSync off help reduce disconnections?
2. Does this happen in Windowed mode as well?
We can then forward this information on for further investigation.
Thank you for helping us in identifying the cause of this issue, we will update as soon as we have further information on this issue.