Diablo® III

Scheduled Maintenance - Wednesday, October 17

Community
We will be performing scheduled maintenance for Diablo III starting tomorrow at 3:00 a.m. CEST in order to deploy patch 1.0.5. We anticipate that maintenance will conclude and that all services will be available by approximately 13:00 CEST.

Important: Please note that you will not be prompted to download patch 1.0.5 until the patch is live in your home region. If you are logging in from a European or Asian client, you will need to wait for this patch to release in that region before it can be installed. Additionally, if your home region is The Americas, you will be unable to log into Europe or Asia using Global Play after patch 1.0.5 is live until those regions have also patched.

For reference, here are the scheduled maintenance times for each region:

The Americas: 12:00 p.m. CEST (10/16) to 10:00 p.m. CEST (10/16)
Europe: 3:00 am CEST to 13:00 CEST (10/17)
Asia: 10:00 p.m. CEST (10/17) to 8:00 a.m. CEST (10/18)

Please note that these times are subject to change. For time zone assistance, please visit: http://everytimezone.com
Edited by Katriedna on 16/10/2012 14:11 BST
Reply Quote
Perfect, can't wait :)
Reply Quote
This makes me happy, thanks Blizz for once :)
Reply Quote
yay. just a shame I'll be working till 5pm tomorrow :-(
Reply Quote
Community
Can't wait neither! ^_^ /dance Let's party!
Reply Quote
I really hope its as good as im expecting.
Reply Quote
At last I will be able to play the real inferno again instead of this stupid easy noob infested mess...I'm looking forward to retarded whining posts about ML10 been so hard. It will be June again here and it WILL be hilarious:)::):):):)
Reply Quote
Hmm, am I reading something wrong or has the maintenance end time been shortened by 2 hours to what the NA post said for EU?

The EU window is only 8 hrs compared to 10 hrs for the other two regions, should EU not read 1.00 pm CEST (12 noon BST, 4.00 am PDT) finish?

Edit...and YAY /happyfeet.
Edited by Anuhart#2131 on 16/10/2012 12:59 BST
Reply Quote
Wuhuu
Reply Quote
16/10/2012 12:39Posted by Iluvatar
At last I will be able to play the real inferno again instead of this stupid easy noob infested mess...I'm looking forward to retarded whining posts about ML10 been so hard. It will be June again here and it WILL be hilarious:)::):):):)

Oh I hear ya :)

As a self found loot only, full MF player who enjoys getting their butt handed to them and was still facerolling everything in game; I too can't wait to get wtfpwnd once more, in Act 1 no less.

Bring eet on.
Reply Quote
This is really awesome :)
Reply Quote
yay! can't wait. good job guys!
Reply Quote
Too bad I didnt had the chance to try the patch yet... Damn error 12.
Big time dissapointed. Please fix for future PTR's.
Reply Quote
NICEEEEE THX BLIZZ finnaly really i like the MoP. and also the inferal machinery ;D
good job guys ;)
Reply Quote
cool gj :) gonna be nice to farm new stuff an other acts :)
Reply Quote
Yeah !
Reply Quote
Community
Hmm, am I reading something wrong or has the maintenance end time been shortened by 2 hours to what the NA post said for EU?

The EU window is only 8 hrs compared to 10 hrs for the other two regions, should EU not read 1.00 pm CEST (12 noon BST, 4.00 am PDT) finish?

Hello Anuhart!

We have updated the times and if there are any more changes we'll update them again. So stay tuned! :) Thanks for pointing this out!
Edited by Katriedna on 16/10/2012 13:08 BST
Reply Quote
u mean:

EUROPE 3.00 am till 1.00 pm
Reply Quote
I am excited !!! Yea buddy !!
Reply Quote

Hello Anuhart!

We have updated the times and if there are any more changes we'll update them again. So stay tuned! :) Thanks for pointing this out!

Cool.

Would I be pushing my luck to complain that '13.00 am' mixing of 12 hr clock and 24 hr clock ...is playing hell with my OCD?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]