Diablo® III

A few questions about 1.05 and Uber bosses

Been gearing up for the new patch and have a few questions about how the uber bosses work:

- Can you (and will it help on drops) fivestack before doing a uber boss or are stacks removed when you portal to them?

- Can parts for keys from different MP levels be combined?

- If I open a Uber boss portal in a MP1 game will the boss be less difficult than one opened in MP2 game?

- If the answer to both previous questions is yes, whats stopping me from farming parts in lower MP games and using it in a higher MP game?

Thanks in advance for anyone bothering to answer these questions:)
Reply Quote
Been gearing up for the new patch and have a few questions about how the uber bosses work:

- Can you (and will it help on drops) fivestack before doing a uber boss or are stacks removed when you portal to them?

5NV is needed for organs (ring parts) and keys to drop.

- Can parts for keys from different MP levels be combined?

Yes

- If I open a Uber boss portal in a MP1 game will the boss be less difficult than one opened in MP2 game?

Yes it will. That's kind of purpose of setting MP..

- If the answer to both previous questions is yes, whats stopping me from farming parts in lower MP games and using it in a higher MP game?

Your survivability and DPS are the limiting factors. All caster bosses have enrage timer.

Likely this will happen: people will farm keys at lower difficulties & team up with someone who can kill bosses in MP10 game. Some might even pay for MP10 "Uber" kill as it's quaranteed organ drop and this way key farming does not get wasted.
Reply Quote
I have a few questions too:
1) Can one have several keys/parts of the same type in inventory, like collect several sets of them ?
2) Is infernal machine for 1 pair of bosses, or you get access to the next one as you kill the first
3) If the latter, will we get 3 different pairs or they may repeat ?
4) What happens when you die during the boss fight, do you lose the portal or you can try as many times as you want (given you keep the 5 stacks)
5) What is that 6NV thing in PTR ?
Thanks
Reply Quote
Thanks for answering but did not quite get my message across:

- I know 5stack is needed for key parts, but can you have 5NV stacks when you kill the uber bosses and does it help on getting more /better loot like on packs?

- Do uber bosses scale with the amount of players in the game like other mobs or are they static? So if me and a friend fight uber bosses will they have more HP and/or dps than if I face them alone?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]