Diablo® III

MP10 from the beginning

25/10/2012 13:23Posted by Skanque
is butcher nm hard? im 41wd

Depends on your gear and skills, obviously! But I'd say he's not a problem.
Want to do him together? I'm a 39 Barbarian playing MP10 only. I'm at the same quest now..

Zie nu pas dat jij'et bent :E
Edited by Fruit#2331 on 25/10/2012 13:53 BST
Reply Quote
Hey, im starting this MP10 quest atm, this is my first HC toon on the EU so hope this goes good. Also good luck to everyone else attempting this. Also doing this on a DH.

*edited to add class
Edited by Justin#1113 on 25/10/2012 14:37 BST
Reply Quote
Community
I was looking into creating a new extreme purist health phobia character again after my last one died tragically. Combining that concept from a while back with the Monster Power 10 from level 1 idea here will be really cool. I am quite afraid though and feel I would not really get very far.

Wish you all the best of luck, really impressed with the progress of some of the players in this thread! O.O
Reply Quote
what is a purist health phobia character?
Reply Quote
Community
25/10/2012 15:28Posted by Justin
what is a purist health phobia character?
It is a set of item and stat limitations that you place upon yourself to increase the difficulty of the game. You can find the thread about it here. Was a lot of fun, just as I can see this being a really enjoyable style of play as well :)
Reply Quote
update just defeated SK on normal MP 10
http://imgur.com/a/NdUAg
Reply Quote
Done butcher and act2 till desolate sands wth fruit... was fun and rly fast xp... 46 now :) i think butcher got pwned in like 15 secs :)))
Reply Quote
Hi Nakatoir and welcome. Please do try this style with us. But be extra careful for the keywardens, especially the act3 one... Its really difficult on mp0 for some people. Not to mention MP10...
Reply Quote
Nakatoir, can you maybe get a word to producers to include some kind of achivment system for MP hardcore progress?
That would be really cool and would give us true Hardcore players some competition.
Edited by RoggyD#2310 on 25/10/2012 17:48 BST
Reply Quote
normal Butcher down at lvl 19 =D
Reply Quote
archives nm r getting kinda hard now.. casters do a lot of damage. and also elites/champs with arcane pop loads of orbs
Reply Quote
Wow that is a great idea, i had a lot of fun alerady (I had no pots on this mule lol).

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Pinkytoon-2264/hero/17217629

I will also start the Hardcore Smurf Challenge. I'll go as a barb (can't link it yet, profile is not up to date).
Rules are pretty simple:
-mp10 all the way
-only blue items
-no gems higher than the ones you actually find
-no Reduced Lvl Req affix
Goal: beat Hell(10)

Maybe it would be worth a new thread?
Reply Quote
Magda normal is down \o/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KThTl3Joe_0
Reply Quote
am start my barbarian before 4days. now its lvl 31 playing only mp10
Reply Quote
25/10/2012 15:24Posted by Nakatoir
I was looking into creating a new extreme purist health phobia character again after my last one died tragically. Combining that concept from a while back with the Monster Power 10 from level 1

as for me main problem playing on MP10 from start is that you always overlevel gear you might find. on normal items are 5-7 lvl lower then yours. Nightmare 3-5 lvls but you can find some nice items..

On normal during full act I found:
a1 - 5 yellows.
a2 ~5 yellows
a3 ~7 yellows + 1 legendary
a4 ~ less then 7 yellows...
all gobs drops only blues...

On NM it became much better. got 1 legendary on A2 NM and a lot of yellows during whole NM difficulty. Currently I'm on A1 hell. Diablo was easy, keywarden much easier then common champ pack.. but Azmodan nearly kills me at one moment with his pools.....

Now about Inferno(10). We have 2 guys with 60lvl who already reach inferno(10): DyPHou and Nayvel. some guys are very close to inferno now.

Screenshot from Inferno(10) (thanks to DyPHou)
http://s017.radikal.ru/i440/1210/56/280b0f7a4f18.jpg
common zombie near new tristram has 1.37M hp... fat one is about 3M...
Edited by fitz#1981 on 26/10/2012 06:50 BST
Reply Quote
hello,
Is there any Hardcore player lvl +40 ? i want waypoint to azmadan and diablo normal. am lvl 30.
fast help plz.

not fair play uh?
Reply Quote
if your ranged easy way to kill act 2 keywarden is to just be able to see the shield then just shoot away and keywarden should die eventually. also your pets and follower wont engage if your far enough away and the keywarden just sits there.
Reply Quote
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2jff67l&s=6

I want to participate in this with my GeToDaChoppa wizard!
Reply Quote
26/10/2012 06:47Posted by fitz
as for me main problem playing on MP10 from start is that you always overlevel gear you might find. on normal items are 5-7 lvl lower then yours. Nightmare 3-5 lvls but you can find some nice items..

You shouldn't focus on the item-levels you find, I think. You're way to high level for the area you're in, and the items you find have appropriate level requirements for that area. You can wear them and depend on the higher character stats you have to compensate.

I'm still wearing loads of <20 item on my 25 level barb and I don't have too much trouble staying alive. Only thing is dmg output. Upping that makes the experience more enjoyable :)

I'll probably have to eat my own words at higher difficulty level, though *grins*

Now about Inferno(10). We have 2 guys with 60lvl who already reach inferno(10): DyPHou and Nayvel. some guys are very close to inferno now.

Screenshot from Inferno(10) (thanks to DyPHou)
http://s017.radikal.ru/i440/1210/56/280b0f7a4f18.jpg
common zombie near new tristram has 1.37M hp... fat one is about 3M...

Hahaha awesome! Any info on how hard it is for them to stay alive/kill?

edit: some dutch language confusion typos
Edited by Kligson#2791 on 26/10/2012 08:38 BST
Reply Quote
I was looking into creating a new extreme purist health phobia character again after my last one died tragically. Combining that concept from a while back with the Monster Power 10 from level 1 idea here will be really cool. I am quite afraid though and feel I would not really get very far.

Wish you all the best of luck, really impressed with the progress of some of the players in this thread! O.O

Bit of a masochist, are we? ;D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]