Diablo® III

MP10 from the beginning

I have died just past SK with my DH. Damn it went fast.
Reply Quote
ZK down at lvl 27. my DH is just trucking along
Reply Quote
And vanHellSink 1 down at lvl 7 to two elite mobs with fast, teleport, waller and molten. bye bye baby. Retrying after work today and tomorrow morning.

Dont mess about those elites ;)
Reply Quote
lvl 7.....2 mobs with 4 affixes???
Reply Quote
hello,
Is there any Hardcore player lvl +40 ? i want waypoint to azmadan and diablo normal. am lvl 30.
fast help plz.

not fair play uh?

Everything(AH, restarting location, skipping packs) allowed except playing on different MP.

try to ready the 1st post again
Reply Quote
26/10/2012 12:01Posted by OMS
try to ready the 1st post again

I know what I wrote in first post very well. but can't understand the reason to write here "your progress" if you simply leveling in crypt and asking for wp to diablo.
Reply Quote
lvl 7.....2 mobs with 4 affixes???

2 mobs with a total of those affixes so 2 each.
Cant really remember though, tbh. Felt like 100 affixes and hard to read through the sweat and tears.

new char for the ride:
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Squifi-2835/hero/21634330

see how long this one will survive. ;)
Reply Quote
here is my profile for my character it hasnt updated yet tho, im lvl 30 with Ghom down atm.

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Justin-1113/hero/21621103
Reply Quote
Fitz, you can remove me from list.

Yesterday I reached level 60 in act2 and in that same moment my computer froze with level 60 numbers frozen on screen!!

I was fighting some mobs, so you know what happened on MP10.
Reply Quote
Just did this the last week.. last time with DH who was killed by Rakanoth.. killing this one solo with DH on mp10 is really hard.
Reply Quote
AH shouldn't be allowed for this challenge.
Reply Quote
26/10/2012 14:28Posted by Lenor
AH shouldn't be allowed for this challenge.

Why not? As far as I'm aware, it's not a race, there is no winner, etc. If you don't want to use AH, feel free. Please don't impose restrictions on me because you feel it's "inappropriate" or "not hardcore enough".
Reply Quote
wow i almost died at the beginning of act 4 normal for the fact that i forgot to have a aoe spell and got to like 100 health.... survived barely tho
Reply Quote
Anyone care to play together?
I'm playing a (level 18) Demon Hunter at the moment :j

Fruit#2331
Edited by Fruit#2331 on 26/10/2012 17:09 BST
Reply Quote
well normal is now cleared for me
Reply Quote
Decided to try HC for a change to up the excitement factor of the game. Never played hardcore before, not even back in Diablo 2 days. Seeing as they implemented MP now, which I had also yet to try I figured I'd do a double whammy and *presto*, meet Furiesse, Lady Barbarian of the MP-10 world. Presently lvl 11, approaching the Skeleton King.
Reply Quote
Fruit u better get to lvl 48 then :) missing my extra tank :p
Btw is belial nm hard for wd? Oh and zoltan kule?
Reply Quote
Finished act 2 NM(10) with lvl 48 barb. Had to get myself a shield as I nearly died at the beginning of act 2. I don't know if I dare to take on act 3 keywarden. It's supposedly nerfed, but I'll try it out on SC first. I don't want to die! :D
Reply Quote
Fruit u better get to lvl 48 then :) missing my extra tank :p
Btw is belial nm hard for wd? Oh and zoltan kule?

I ain't gonna tank a Nightmare Belial for you as Demon Hunter you banana :E
Reply Quote
just killed nightmare butcher
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]