Diablo® III

MP10 from the beginning

Regis the barb killed the butcher in the Only Blue League :)
61dps were enought.
Edited by Pinkytoon#2264 on 04/11/2012 22:08 GMT
Reply Quote
04/11/2012 22:07Posted by Pinkytoon
Regis the barb killed the butcher in the Only Blue League :)

14 lvl on mp10 with only blues?
Reply Quote
hu no, I was lvl 17 or 18.

Magda was no big deal, that empowered shrine made the fight quite fun, Hammer of the Ancient spam :)

The game is pretty balanced using those rules. I found my first gem, and decided i was allowed to use any gem lvl, as long as this toon is the one looting them.
This is definitely worth a try.

ps: I gave up with my monk, you can remove it. Reason: felt too easy.
Link to this barb: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Pinkytoon-2264/hero/21633072
BLUE LEAGUE :D
Edited by Pinkytoon#2264 on 05/11/2012 01:19 GMT
Reply Quote
Anyone reached inferno with MP10? How is it? Because I really want to try this (without AH if possible), but 3500% HP in inferno sounds completely unplayable, I used to have ~100k dps on softcore barbarian and farming anything above MP6 was painful because everything took so long to kill. Can't imagine coming from Hell and playing MP10 in Inferno :(
Reply Quote
05/11/2012 11:44Posted by Magog
Anyone reached inferno with MP10? How is it? Because I really want to try this (without AH if possible), but 3500% HP in inferno sounds completely unplayable, I used to have ~100k dps on softcore barbarian and farming anything above MP6 was painful because everything took so long to kill. Can't imagine coming from Hell and playing MP10 in Inferno :(

I'm going to get to inferno on MP10 without AH and only using self found gear. It doesn't matter if it is slow to farm it is about the challenge.
Reply Quote
[quote="58470992509"]Anyone reached inferno with MP10? How is it?

I'm going to get to inferno on MP10 without AH and only using self found gear. It doesn't matter if it is slow to farm it is about the challenge.

I wouldnt recommend it lol. You will die before you open the gates in act1
Reply Quote
05/11/2012 12:13Posted by ilkkimon

Yeah, but MP10 inferno is not used by even the most overgeared people who farmed softcore for months because of how long it takes to kill everything (monster dps is "just" 250%). Fighting the same monsters with a fraction of their dps sounds like a chore, and you obviously need to focus on health and resistances much more than dps when playing hardcore. Killing one zombie champion pack for 20 minutes isn't really a challenge, it's just tedious.

Don't get me wrong, I love some challenge, but I just can't see how are you supposed to play hardcore inferno with MP10, that's why I asked how people who started with MP10 and reached inferno are doing.
Reply Quote
I reached it, but never started it. 3500% HP..? I don't think so ;D

05/11/2012 13:02Posted by Magog
zombie champion pack for 20 minutes isn't really a challenge, it's just tedious

Precisely what I thought..
Normal, Nightmare and Hell were incredibly fun on MP10, but I'm pretty sure Inferno on MP10 just isn't fun anymore, it's just ridiculous :j Not for me, thank you!
Reply Quote
05/11/2012 13:56Posted by Fruit
Normal, Nightmare and Hell were incredibly fun on MP10, but I'm pretty sure Inferno on MP10 just isn't fun anymore, it's just ridiculous :j Not for me, thank you!

Imo this chalange should end when you finish Hell and enter Inferno. It will end for me for sure. Attempting to farm Inferno on MP10 would be suicidal. I cant do a run without dieing on more than MP7 on my Softcore Barb. To do a Warden Run on MP10 I prolly die 2, 3 times and it takes forever. And I'm not poorly geared.

But idd .. Leveling on MP10 HC was extremly fun ...
Reply Quote
reach lvl60. and am farming act3 public games now.
have fun. and keep safe.
Reply Quote
Damn. Lvl 34, easy going as anything ever, Act 4 normal, climbing the spire, suddenly Nekarat the Keywarden is there, along with a champ pack of Corrupted Angels. I've never fought Nekarat before, had no idea what to expect. Suddenly at 50%, use potion, run off to allow cooldowns to recover, then he hits me with some kind of damage over time thingy, I don't even have time to see what it is before I'm dead. Whatever it was it did 1500+ DPS to me. RIP Furiesse :(
Edited by Biohazard#2285 on 05/11/2012 21:24 GMT
Reply Quote
Dangit.
Should've rolled with me!

Now create a new character.
Reply Quote
Right. Trying monk for this now, Celeste, presently lvl 7.
Reply Quote
Challenge accepted.i have never played hc but now it seems much more fun than sc.i have a nice monk in sc ofc but now i am getting bored man..and when i saw this thread i thought the people who whinnig at sc ''hey man where is the challange oh no dont do this oh no do this''here is the challange if you want ..i read all the pages and it just feels like i played with all these chars:D anyway normally i should sleep buttt i want to make a WD which i ve never played before so it makes it even much more fun cuz in sc you know you say like that''hey i ve a main char so why would i play with another while i could lvl up my main.but in HC there is no such a thing.cuz probly i am gonna die and try others:Danyway i talked so much and my english isnt so good :D my char name ll be voodo people yeah i konw it s not creativ but i love the Prodigy:Di am gonna start now so if you can add me to list i ll be happy.

P.S:if someone can tell me how can i get images from game and where/how can i upload them to here i ll be very pleased i am not good at these things:D
Reply Quote
ah sorry char name is VoodooPeople:D
Reply Quote
i am on reign of the black king i guess i need to sleep now:D i ll update tomorrow thanks for this funny awesome thread again:D
Reply Quote
https://www.dropbox.com/s/x17nrly2dk6m7td/Screenshot000.jpg?m

killed skeleton king and going on
Reply Quote
Wasn't aware a thread like this exists =)
Me and my friend have been playing on MP10 since the beginning, killed Skeleton King on Nightmare recently.
I'm a monk, you can keep track of my progress in here.
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Nothyn-2313/hero/15828865
Reply Quote
passing through highland damn goatmen:D
Reply Quote
I am now passing true act 3....
Yesturday i finished act 2...
Zultan the Cool guy: http://youtu.be/-D_W7nxQb7o
Belial: http://youtu.be/Gj3On_c202E
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]