Diablo® III

What is mp ?

Hello , been away from awhile , what is the mp all ppl are talking about ?
Reply Quote
Monster Power:
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/blog/6187857/Monster_Power_More_Guts_More_Glory-11_10_2012
Reply Quote
MP is Monster power. All info u need u can find it here: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/7540457/?utm_content=left-banner&utm_medium=launcher&utm_campaign=d3&utm_source=internal
Reply Quote
"mp" means moster power level. You can enable it under "Options -> Gameplay". When you start a new game you can select the monsters, well, power level :) It is a multiplicator of their health, damage and also adds magic/ gold find of 5% per level each.
Reply Quote
25/10/2012 17:54Posted by TeronGf
magic/ gold find of 5% per level each.

I think it is 10 % per level.
Reply Quote
"mp" means moster power level. You can enable it under "Options -> Gameplay". When you start a new game you can select the monsters, well, power level :) It is a multiplicator of their health, damage and also adds magic/ gold find of 5% per level each.

Actually is 25% per level!
Reply Quote

its not 5% for example MF is +25, 50%, 75% ... on inferno. all stats have different % bonus just look at the images on the page
Edited by Powermonger#2567 on 25/10/2012 18:00 BST
Reply Quote
25/10/2012 18:01Posted by Durrs
mp = moron player = u

WTF is up with that. You had a bad day or something?
Reply Quote
Just a heads up as i see you play hardcore, Act 1 gets a !@#$load harder when you turn monster power on as it raises the monster level two levels in addition to the increased hp and damage
Reply Quote
25/10/2012 17:57Posted by Diablo
magic/ gold find of 5% per level each.

I think it is 10 % per level.

25/10/2012 17:57Posted by Nashu

Actually is 25% per level!

Who bids more? ;P

Joke aside: Yeah that was a mistake by me. It is actually 25% :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]