Diablo® III

Best weapons for a monk

Hi,

Currently I'm trying to figure out what would be the best set of one-handed weapons for a monk to use. I'm currently concidering buying a Shenlong's set. Would this be a good upgrade from my current one handed weapons?

(profile: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Hertogbarry-2122/hero/14098310 )

The Shenlong's I'm looking for would be a decent pair though.

Looking at the Fist of Legend with a socket (will invest in a +100% crit damage gem), at least 50% crit damage and with at least 820+ DPS.

The Shenlong's Relentless Assault would have 800 or more LoH, at least 50% crit chance with atleast 950 dps.

Would this be worth the investment or should I stick with the high critdamage/socketed rare's with decent DPS? Suggestion for other weapons are always welcome!

Thank you for your time, and since you're still reading this. I love you.
Edited by Hertogbarry#2122 on 24/10/2012 14:32 BST
Reply Quote
Won Khim Lao
Reply Quote
Echoing fury is a must for dw monk, if u can ignore the fear effect. Raises attack speed alot.
Reply Quote
I'd say WKL and Echoing fury. Getting life sustain out of them is gonna be expensive though.
Reply Quote
I tried the WKL and Echoing fury combination but the fear just drove me insane..
Reply Quote
Worn Knuckles all day long.... http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/item/worn-knuckles
Reply Quote
echoing fury.. NEVER. I couldnt sleep for 48 hours cause i raged so hard at that fear.
Reply Quote
I'm glad to see my apprehension of that fear was well-placed; picked up Shenlong's Relentless, and have a bid on a LoH Fist of Legend. If they changed the fear to a cower-in-place, I'd start saving for the WKL/EF right now
Reply Quote
25/10/2012 08:03Posted by Baelrog
echoing fury.. NEVER. I couldnt sleep for 48 hours cause i raged so hard at that fear.

U dont even have a monk..:) I definetly see there is a bigger prob with fury if u arent monk. We got the thunderclap to make up for that fear. Still abit annoying sometimes specially with molten mobs, but manageable
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]