Diablo® III

How do I..

..open Cain`s "Tainted Abode" to get at them there Uber`s ?

Have tried and tried for a blank, asked in general chat and to a man the peeps there said to just hit the door, have tried it unarmed and naked to no avail.

put me out on misery please :)

Frustrated
Les
Reply Quote
You'll gain access to the Heretic's Abode in New Tristram when you're on the quest "Act I – Return to Tristram." Also, you will need to smash the door open since some townspeople have boarded it up.
Reply Quote
Thankyou mate..appreciated^^

Les
Reply Quote
^..Worked beautifully, had no idea that i needed to be on the last quest to do so../embarressed

was just about to have my first pop at them and noticed my ping was all-over the place, lagging like a murderer walking reluctantly to the gallows no less,

roll on tomorrow :)
Reply Quote
Good luck with parts,dwarf!
What MP are you gonna roll with?
Reply Quote
Hiya Naic^^ long times no see mate,
not so sure yet, act3 @ 5 is nice yet when I go down an act quite lacking, for Ubers gonna farm a stack of Infernals and then play abouts with MP till I find my vocation,
only really playing AM as connection is still v poor and Wifey simply wont entertain a house move just for me too have better net lol.
Are you active again elsewhere ?

Nice to see you abouts :)
Les
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]