Diablo® III

How to get to Heretics Abode

First off.. apologies if i'm being retarded or anything... but how do you actually get to the heretics abode in act 1 inferno:?

Ive crafted my infernal machine.. turned monster power down to 4 to make sure il be ok for the bosses... and in all youtube videos ive seen the heretics abode is the door behind the healer.. u destroy it and walk through...

Thats all fine and dandy, but i cant destroy the door? Am i missing something? i have the infernal machine on me whilst attempting it ofc.

Any help would be much appreciated
Reply Quote
and this time it works

I give up... have no idea what changed at all :S did nothing differently
Reply Quote
You have to go to the last quest of act 1. It won't work on any other quest.
Reply Quote
Go to 'return to new tristram' quest (end of act1) but make dam sure you enable monster power once more on options as it will drop you down to regular inferno and screw you out of better drop chances. - Hit shift and attack the door behind the healer to break door open.

This has got to be a bug that gets sorted. So yeah we get to use the port once per build but seriously? we have to go in options and change sht and rebuild stacks every effing time per gateway?? What was ptr for? to look for exploits?
Edited by Ferelith#1788 on 18/10/2012 22:20 BST
Reply Quote
cheers guys, must have selected the last quest by myself or something because 1 min after i made the post i had the door down. Lets just not talk about the 10 mins arsing about and getting annoyed before the post :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]