Diablo® III

Damage,resists,LOH? What should I aim for to farm MP5?

I am able to farm MP3 easy and would like to start progressing onto MP5 and maybe even MP6
Only thing is I have no idea what to upgrade. I have 30M to spend and would really like some tips :)?
Any help is gratefully received
Reply Quote
My advice is to get Inna's 4p bonus to save 70 spirit on sweeping, every time. That spirit can be used on defensive mantras. That's more dps/survival/quality of life than 30mil could ever get you on normal items. =)

Looking over your gear i roughly count 600+ all res, 35k hp and 80k dps. You should be able to pull MP5 off without breaking a sweat. I farm MP6 with less resistances, slightly more Hp and a 2h build. Difference is, as I mentioned, Innas 4p. Mine cost me a total of 15 for legs, 12 for chest, 3-4 for helm and 2-3 for belt. They're not top of the line but they work just fine.

I can see you sunk a lot of dex/vita into chest legs, a lot of Vita will be lost on innas. Trying to compensate for lost vita on other items and get a cheap 4p is still my advice tho. Res and dps is fine for MP5-6. GL!
Edited by Draugnim#2734 on 25/10/2012 16:41 BST
Reply Quote
Oh thanks, and yeah 636 resists :P
Edited by ImMarshyyy#2982 on 25/10/2012 17:11 BST
Reply Quote
My advice is to get Inna's 4p bonus to save 70 spirit on sweeping, every time. That spirit can be used on defensive mantras. That's more dps/survival/quality of life than 30mil could ever get you on normal items. =)

Looking over your gear i roughly count 600+ all res, 35k hp and 80k dps. You should be able to pull MP5 off without breaking a sweat. I farm MP6 with less resistances, slightly more Hp and a 2h build. Difference is, as I mentioned, Innas 4p. Mine cost me a total of 15 for legs, 12 for chest, 3-4 for helm and 2-3 for belt. They're not top of the line but they work just fine.

I can see you sunk a lot of dex/vita into chest legs, a lot of Vita will be lost on innas. Trying to compensate for lost vita on other items and get a cheap 4p is still my advice tho. Res and dps is fine for MP5-6. GL!

Don't agree. For FARMING MP5 the current DPS is not sufficient. Resistances are. I would say that you cannot farm efficiently MP5 below 100 DPS.

Inna's set is needed only if you use Skorn, because spirit generation is very low and saving 70 spirit for having SW is a must.. apart from that, you really need just 2 pieces for the 130 dext bonus...
Reply Quote
OH okay, what'd you recommend for me to hit 100k dps then?
Reply Quote
Get Inna's Pants and boots with movement speed and vitality...
Reply Quote
Honestly I can't see why anyone would try to farm MP5. Even if your DPS is 200k it's still faster to run MP2 twice than to run MP5 once and you'd get more items that way.
Reply Quote
Dropping the keys for Hellfire might be the answer...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]