Diablo® III

Next patches suggestions

>>>If not PvP<<<

- Make possible dyeing legendary and set armor.

- make it so: when players search for items in AH to be possible to "mark" some items that they saw like a possible option for buying so they can see them later and chouse for which they mostly like to bid. When I for example browse the AH pages I'm seeing an items that interst me, but then I must remember on witch page they were so I may revisit them and decide do I want to bet on them - and I'm forgetting and cannot find where they were.

- make it so in the Actions window the bids for an item to update automaticly and players can see in one moment exactly what is the price so they can bid properly.

- @Tigel: "Item menu (where the "search for similar items") could have "sell item" option for easy junk item selling. I tedn to pick up way too many items that are not worth AH item sell slot and somehow they just tend to stick around."
Peraphrased: make it so the items can be sold like on the vendors in the game - so players don't need to remember whitch items are junk and sell them later in the game on vendors.

- make it so players can pick and move items in their stash in AH like they can do in the game.

- add different picture to pick for avatar in the forum. I prefer unlockable portraits like in SC2.

- make more buff icons visible, why only 5? What is the point of having visible only 5 anyway?
@orzel: "more visible buff icons, changed look of fading off buffs. This thing is not fixed since game launch and it works like trash in current state, i cant see when im losing wotb for example"

- @KAM: "Let people craft stuff with ilvl 63 affixes. Right now mobs drop items that roll ilvl 63 but you can t craft them. that makes crafting not worthwhile....."

- give to the sellers outside town (those we meet sometimes) at least a slight chance of selling 63 lvl rare or why not legendary or set also.

- let us sell stuff also from followers inventory in AH

- @taggen: "I want to add itmes in AH direct ingame :)
Like some open Achivements windows open AH ingame and can easy put in RAMA/AH with itmes you just find droped ingame without need to leav gamed."
This alone can make solved the problems that some of the above suggestions try to.

- do something at last with the reflect damage it is scaling too much for the ranged classes when they have the possibilities to do a lot damage, but are not designed to survive a lot damage. Purely broken mechanic! On d2 the reflect damage was happening on very rare occasion and was only VS MELE HEROES - THESE THAT ARE DESIGNED TO TAKE MORE DAMAGE! And in the later patches was even removed from d2

- add commas between the zeros when putting price on AH

- put option screen shake to be turned off

- @orzel: "option to lower / turn off allies animations. FFS i know how zombie bear / tornado spam 0fps look now let me fkin turn this off i no need to see animations of my allies. ty"

- there is a bug when something is changed on options the option "Enable Monster Power Selection" is automaticly turned off.
@orzel: "option to allow MP level not turing off. wtf it is ? ghosts turning off my options ?"

PS: I will update this when I have another suggestions and if I see some good suggestions from other players I can add them too.
PS2: I made bold some of the ideas that I beleve a lot of people want as soon as possible and for sure can be good improvement.
Edited by FrozenTS#2718 on 05/11/2012 18:40 GMT
Reply Quote
Item menu (where the "search for similar items") could have "sell item" option for easy junk item selling. I tedn to pick up way too many items that are not worth AH item sell slot and somehow they just tend to stick around.
Reply Quote
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5723362876
Reply Quote
When most of the proposed changes are aimed at the AH instead of the game itself, you clearly see how broken this "game" is.
Reply Quote
26/10/2012 12:31Posted by Deus
When most of the proposed changes are aimed at the AH instead of the game itself, you clearly see how broken this "game" is.

"Fixing" is slow process. They said they are listening the players and I believe the game is getting better from patch 1.0.4 is that so?
Reply Quote
updated
Reply Quote
Let people craft stuff with ilvl 63 affixes.

Right now mobs drop items that roll ilvl 63 but you can t craft them. that makes crafting not worthwhile.....
Reply Quote
updated
Reply Quote
updated
Reply Quote
I want to add itmes in AH direct ingame :)

Like some open Achivements windows open AH ingame and can easy put in RAMA/AH with itmes you just find droped ingame without need to leav gamed.
Reply Quote
updated
Reply Quote
updated
Reply Quote
updated
Reply Quote
- item look skin remodel / dyeable legendaries

for example you take your char to farm on normal difficuty to drop low level helmet that looks cool, cooler then ik helmet
so you take this helmet to blacksmith and combine it with your ik helmet
now you have ik helmet with ik helmetr stats but looks like badass 20 level helmet ^^

- option to lower / turn off allies animations

FFS i know how zombie bear / tornado spam 0fps look now let me fkin turn this off
i no need to see animations of my allies. ty

- more visible buff icons, changed look of fading off buffs

this thing is not fixed since game launch and it works like trash in current state, i cant see when im losing wotb for example

- option to allow MP level not turing off
wtf it is ? ghosts turning off my options ?
Reply Quote
updated

Thanks to all that are participating in this thread! I hope Blizzard to see it and is of use to everyone!
Reply Quote
+1
Reply Quote
Project moved to http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5847817976 due to size issues. Please continue supporting it there.
Reply Quote
Endless dungeon
Endless dungeon

Endless dungeon

Endless dungeon

Endless dungeon

Endless dungeon
Reply Quote
CPR
Reply Quote
wouldn't it be cool... http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7415512288
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]