- Make possible dyeing legendary and set armor.
- make it so: when players search for items in AH to be possible to "mark" some items that they saw like a possible option for buying so they can see them later and chouse for which they mostly like to bid. When I for example browse the AH pages I'm seeing an items that interst me, but then I must remember on witch page they were so I may revisit them and decide do I want to bet on them - and I'm forgetting and cannot find where they were.
- make it so in the Actions window the bids for an item to update automaticly and players can see in one moment exactly what is the price so they can bid properly.
- @Tigel: "Item menu (where the "search for similar items") could have "sell item" option for easy junk item selling. I tedn to pick up way too many items that are not worth AH item sell slot and somehow they just tend to stick around."
Peraphrased: make it so the items can be sold like on the vendors in the game - so players don't need to remember whitch items are junk and sell them later in the game on vendors.
- make it so players can pick and move items in their stash in AH like they can do in the game.
- add different picture to pick for avatar in the forum. I prefer unlockable portraits like in SC2.
- make more buff icons visible, why only 5? What is the point of having visible only 5 anyway?
@orzel: "more visible buff icons, changed look of fading off buffs. This thing is not fixed since game launch and it works like trash in current state, i cant see when im losing wotb for example"
- @KAM: "Let people craft stuff with ilvl 63 affixes. Right now mobs drop items that roll ilvl 63 but you can t craft them. that makes crafting not worthwhile....."
- give to the sellers outside town (those we meet sometimes) at least a slight chance of selling 63 lvl rare or why not legendary or set also.
- let us sell stuff also from followers inventory in AH
- @taggen: "I want to add itmes in AH direct ingame :)
Like some open Achivements windows open AH ingame and can easy put in RAMA/AH with itmes you just find droped ingame without need to leav gamed."
This alone can make solved the problems that some of the above suggestions try to.
- do something at last with the reflect damage it is scaling too much for the ranged classes when they have the possibilities to do a lot damage, but are not designed to survive a lot damage. Purely broken mechanic! On d2 the reflect damage was happening on very rare occasion and was only VS MELE HEROES - THESE THAT ARE DESIGNED TO TAKE MORE DAMAGE! And in the later patches was even removed from d2
- add commas between the zeros when putting price on AH
- put option screen shake to be turned off
- @orzel: "option to lower / turn off allies animations. FFS i know how zombie bear / tornado spam 0fps look now let me fkin turn this off i no need to see animations of my allies. ty"
- there is a bug when something is changed on options the option "Enable Monster Power Selection" is automaticly turned off.
@orzel: "option to allow MP level not turing off. wtf it is ? ghosts turning off my options ?"
PS: I will update this when I have another suggestions and if I see some good suggestions from other players I can add them too.
PS2: I made bold some of the ideas that I beleve a lot of people want as soon as possible and for sure can be good improvement.