Diablo® III

Blizz lies about key drop %

85 Tauren Druid
NV5, 8 uber bosses in a raw, ZERO drop.
How that be 50% drop chance Blizzard?
1 to 3-4 I will still take that, even can be extremely bad luck., but 1 to 8...
Don't sell me that bull...t is random, just confess u made MP5 drop like 30% and sell to general audience mantra "it's 50%, if a lot misses in a raw is simply bad luck", as that simply can't check.
U just want us play more, but u will have stick in your... -1 from me cancelling every subscription I have for u, incl. WoW.
1 less - big deal? Yet to see MUCH more like me, liers.
Reply Quote
mp5 = 36% or 37% drop chance mate
Reply Quote
29/10/2012 12:33Posted by Minkey

That is 'BONUS item' not the key or organ drop rate, please read it again.

For players in Inferno participating in the Infernal Machine event (we’ll provide more info on this event soon), Monster Power will also increase the drop chance for Keywarden Keys and Demonic Organ Pieces by 10% for each MP level, all the way up to 100% at MP 10.
Edited by Gladiator#2201 on 29/10/2012 12:37 GMT
Reply Quote
29/10/2012 12:37Posted by Gladiator

For players in Inferno participating in the Infernal Machine event (we’ll provide more info on this event soon), Monster Power will also increase the drop chance for Keywarden Keys and Demonic Organ Pieces by 10% for each MP level, all the way up to 100% at MP 10.

So what is bonus item? Never got any 'bonus items' with mp, got the same amount of items in mp0 then in mp5
Reply Quote
I dont know about frop % rates or if blizzard is manipulating drop rates oor not but i do know about one thing - luck plays a huge part.

in one uber boss run (@ MP5) i got -
- 1 legendary (rubbish one but still...=D)
- Got the act 1 key from the warden
- Got the 3 ring pieces (did ea uber boss duo once)

in another run (@ MP6) i got -

Zilch

I'm no "Diablo pro player with L337 sk1llz" and personally my luck is cruddy, but people forget -

it's a game, enjoy it - dont make it a chore to play. =D
Reply Quote
If you will play roulette (50/50 cahnce), you can have BLACK 20 times in a row. It just happens.
Edited by Dantina#2408 on 29/10/2012 12:55 GMT
Reply Quote

So what is bonus item? Never got any 'bonus items' with mp, got the same amount of items in mp0 then in mp5

In Inferno, in addition to increased experience, Magic Find, and Gold Find, whenever a monster dies and drops an item normally (whether it be gold, a potion, or a piece of gear), the monster also has a chance to drop an additional bonus item. The chance to drop a bonus item will scale up with each MP level as detailed in the table below.

The blue decided to try to explain it better:

When a monster dies, the first thing we do is decide whether it's going to drop loot at all.

Most monsters -- like say your everyday shambling zombies -- have a roughly 30% chance to drop loot. The exact percentage, however, varies from monster to monster (for example, the Tormented Stingers in Act III have a much lower chance because they spawn in large packs and are easy to kill).

When you kill a monster in Inferno on MP1 or higher, if you pass the initial roll to obtain loot, you will also get a second roll to get an additional piece of loot. The "bonus item" chance for each MP level is detailed here. A few monsters are exempt from the bonus loot, but we tried to put it on the vast majority of normal monsters, and will probably add it to more if we like how the system plays out.

Also, just to be clear, the bonus drop applies to Normal monsters only. We wanted Monster Power to provide players with extra loot rolls, and (since Champions and Rares are already guaranteed to drop multiple items) Normal monsters seemed like the best place for us to add that mechanic in.

This could result in anything from gold, potion, a white item, on up to a legendary.
Edited by Gladiator#2201 on 29/10/2012 12:56 GMT
Reply Quote
Blizzard simply cheats.
Organ drops in MP5 is NOT 50% as they say. It's more like 30%.

Also just looked at other posts in general discussion (I didn't visit neither read by now). There are many posts that complain of "bad luck".

No. It's NOT bad luck - Blizzard just cheats with us to make us play more.
Just like the way they lie in response to sudden disproportionally huge dmg of certain elites - they "didn't found them", we all encounter them at least 1 per 1-2 runs.
Reply Quote
My answer to your web-pollution: "and sell to general audience mantra "it's 50%, if a lot misses in a raw is simply bad luck""

PS1: What my gear has in common around the topic I posted, Blizz-!@#$-kisser?
PS2: If that makes u feel great with big e-peen, "I'm morron". Feel ok and much uber now?

You had ONE IN 512 chance to fail.. Why on earth are you not admit that you were wrong and decide to talk back to me? One in 512 is impossible?????? I already told you that you have less chances to get a legendary but we still get those sometimes..
Do yourself a favor and admit your mistakes instead of answering back to me with comments like "much uber now"\
idiot

ps: your gear has everything to do with your post. YOU are claiming you've beaten Uber bosses in ML5 don't you?? I want to check your gear to see if you're telling the truth. I can already tell that you're NOT but anyway keep making a fool of yourself man....
Edited by Iluvatar#2698 on 29/10/2012 13:09 GMT
Reply Quote
You had ONE IN 512 chance to fail.. Why on earth are you not admit that you were wrong and decide to talk back to me? One in 512 is impossible?????? I already told you that you have less chances to get a legendary but we still get those sometimes..Do yourself a favor and admit your mistakes instead of answering back to me with comments like "much uber now"\idiot

Glad u feel much uber now.
I let you go away now and don't come back with your stupid comments and retarded conclusions, kid. OK?
Reply Quote
Using this formula: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binomial_distribution

Your chances of getting at least one key in 8 runs on MP5 are:

99.61%

this means there's a 0.39% chance that you won't get one in those 8 runs.

It sucks to be you, but it has to happen to someone :)
Reply Quote
RNG :)
Reply Quote
29/10/2012 13:18Posted by Banorac

So do u REALLY believe I'm THAT unlucky, or it is much more simple explanation: drop chance of organs in MP5 is not 50%.
Reply Quote
Yes I believe you really were that unlucky :)

If you do a 9th run that chance will be 0.20%

a 10th run will make it 0.1%

good luck :)
Reply Quote
29/10/2012 12:45Posted by Wildcow
Man pls check the forums before posting. There are at least 3 active posts on the same retarded matter..8 fail tries at level 5?Probability:1 in 2*2*2*2*2*2*2*2=1 in 512. You were unlucky but not impossibly unlucky don't you think?After all the chance of you getting a legendary is about 1 in 1000 which is much lower. You HAVE gotten a legendary in this game haven't you man?You are obviously a very thick and uneducated personps: also pls log in with your Diablo battlenet account so we can check your gear and see if you actually played ML5 or you're just a moron. ty

My answer to your web-pollution: "and sell to general audience mantra "it's 50%, if a lot misses in a raw is simply bad luck""

PS1: What my gear has in common around the topic I posted, Blizz-!@#$-kisser?
PS2: If that makes u feel great with big e-peen, "I'm morron". Feel ok and much uber now?

my answer to you:

i've been playing diablo since the release (recently started over completely, deleting all my old chars) 800+ hours of farming and running around, you can see the number of elite kills on my profile.

do you know how many legendary items dropped for me since that time?
exactly 1 yesterday, that makes my total number of legendary drops 1 set items 0. and you complain about something that was implemented in the game not to long ago? take a chill pill, spend less time on the forums, farm some more.
not getting the key or organ? !@#$ happens, it's not the end of the world...
Reply Quote
29/10/2012 13:24Posted by Kill

So do u REALLY believe I'm THAT unlucky, or it is much more simple explanation: drop chance of organs in MP5 is not 50%.

each seperate run you have a 50% chance to get it.

do 10 runs, do 100 runs, do 1000 runs, the chance of it dropping remains the same.
so can a person be that unlucky?

yes.
Reply Quote
People seriously need to learn some math and understand things such as probability.
50% doesn't mean that you will get 4 keys from 8 runs. In the long, long term you will get x/2 keys where x is the amount of the runs. You need at least 1000 runs to get a % which is getting closer to 50%.
Reply Quote
Just remember that for everyone playing that finds 8 keys in a row, there will be someone who doesn't find a single key for 8 consecutive runs ;)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]