Diablo® III

Diablo 3 account banned for no reason

(Locked)

this happened to me today.... i havent played diablo in a few months and whne i tried to log on today i got error 52, and on battle.net it says i am banned... I had only about 15 hours in the game and i used no cheats or hacks, but i was banned... well, there goes me buying heart of the swarm...
16/12/2012 12:23Posted by SaWyEr
this happened to me today.... i havent played diablo in a few months and whne i tried to log on today i got error 52, and on battle.net it says i am banned... I had only about 15 hours in the game and i used no cheats or hacks, but i was banned... well, there goes me buying heart of the swarm...

If you've received a ban, there'll be an email from Blizzard to the registered email address for your battlenet account telling you why and how to proceed, e.g. how to get your account back if it's been compromised.
I just got banned aswell was happy playing the game while waiting for the 100mill gold to go to my account from the RMAH and while playing i was logged out and banned for breaking the ToS which is odd since ive only had the game for 2-3 days now no bots no hacks or anything like that so if i dont get my account back from this or atleast a refund of the game i will be looking into further action on this
Ugh, this is a pretty bad situation for a lot of legit players.

One of the accounts my family has (one of the four) has been banned for using a bot. Let's see though, my brother was away from home during the time that he was told the "incident" happened. Where was he? He might have been playing it somewhere else with a bot.... well, he was on National Guard duty for the weekend. Comes home, and he's banned...

We are still going through the process of contacting support to get this resolved. So far, no help at all. I've loved Blizzard games since Diablo 1 was only a demo. This will put a severe crutch on a company that doesn't support customers properly.
this same thing has happened to me and i had only just started the game but came off as my pc broke, ive come back on and im banned? im still in the first area
90 Human Mage
Yep, just happened to me. I bought it 4th January, last played on the 10th, banned today.
This thread is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]