Diablo® III

Paragon exp (Inferno Mp0-1 vs Hell Mp10)

Hello !

Since I'm low on paragon level and play Hardcore I want to get it higher now, but which is the fastest way to get xp, play in Inferno with Mp0 (or 1, this is what I barely can do, I do it slow) or play in Hell with Mp10 (I fix that).
Reply Quote
Easy to check. Write your xp down, do a run in Hell MP10 and one in Inferno MP0, check time, divided xp by time, then you have xp per minute.

Act 3 is still the best place to farm xp, as it has some areas with the highest amounts of mobs.
Reply Quote
23/10/2012 08:32Posted by Cottonface
Act 3 is still the best place to farm xp, as it has some areas with the highest amounts of mobs.

Ok, thanks for the info, will give Act 3 a try with MP 10 (or what I'm capable of) in Hell, since my gear is to weak for Inferno.
Reply Quote
Hey Nerf, did you do the two runs to compare? I´m in the same situation for XP as for gold-magic farm I´m always going Hell Act III MP5-7
Reply Quote
if u guys need help running inferno add me ill help u do mp5
Reply Quote
07/11/2012 12:56Posted by ChriZb
if u guys need help running inferno add me ill help u do mp5

Hey chrizb, wanna help me with inferno? I can handle up to mp0 with my farming gear and (haven't tried yet) mp2 with my combat gear. I was thinking to farm act I with mp1.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]