Diablo® III

Build removed.

Build removed as it's been updated.
Edited by Sensation#2547 on 15/03/2013 18:01 GMT
Reply Quote
If anyone could lend me a pointing finger in which direction i should go to get a video of decent quality up and running where i use this build, that would be nice.
Reply Quote
you mean a programm or what area to farm ?
Reply Quote
What program to use to make a video.
Reply Quote
Fraps and after that use Moviemaker to make it smaller. Moviemaker is already on your computer installed.
Reply Quote
I'm having some problems, but i'll make it work. Give me a couple of minutes.
Reply Quote
i can see that you are going on off the whole time :)
Reply Quote
Yeah, the videos i get are really laggy. It is really annoying.
Reply Quote
maybe your computer isnt good enough. Once i start i feel an performance decrease.
Reply Quote
My computer is an 8 core i7, 16G ram and 3 GB graphics card.
Could be the harddrive though, but it's decent. Oh well, i'll upload a video as soon as the parts needed to install the SSD have come from asusparts.
Reply Quote
I can record tonight if you want to do a WD run and people an see the builds all working together.

You know I love my Gauge stop being mean to Nigel! This build with Nigel and SA works fine too :D

I thought that the SB with LS was going to be a secret for RD mobs?
Reply Quote
It was, figured people who make builds sooner or later would stumble upon it, so might as well mention it. :)
Reply Quote
Rofl fair enough it works like a charm, my good buddy Jace remembered I wanted IAS for the build I'm working on so gave me the Tals chest piece, kinda nice one too.
Reply Quote
Pavel made a video, added it to the post.
Reply Quote
Isn't he a cutie? Any way you going to be online in about 5-6 hours? WD run bro ;)
Reply Quote
Most likely, unless I've forgotten some plans my girl have made. =)
Reply Quote
I do that, I dunno how they seem to remember all this stuff we just ignore and / or forget.
Reply Quote
thanks for the great information on this build, alot of good thought went into it. I dont have nearly the gear you got on and Im wiping everything out with this setup
Reply Quote
i will be testing this build tonight. Thanks for sharing. My only concern is that i do not have zuni set and therefore limited mana reg. Right now, i am oom so often, its unbelieavable ... so my question is: is this build viable without the zuni regen?
Reply Quote
01/11/2012 10:00Posted by Sensation
Wouldn't it be far easier of the 3% life steal you have on your weapon would proc every time you deal damage?

I think lifesteal always works (no need to worry about proc rates).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]