Diablo® III

Can't connect friends games or get their whispers

(Locked)

85 Undead Mage
The problem is 100% without doubt on blizzards side.... THAT IS A FACT!
11/11/2012 13:27Posted by Tromedlov
The problem is 100% without doubt on blizzards side.... THAT IS A FACT!

Totally agree... There are lots of people around the world have same problem... it is certain.
ye, come on blizzard, how longe time can i take? :/ :(
I'm tired !! I'd like to play with friends ... Now I play online game alone :(
Technical support email me now wants to know my PC specification

i'm waiting
same stuff for me. also my friends are annoyed of me now.. coz we tried so much stuff to play together or to fix this. but theres no possible way for us to fix it clientside.

FIX ASAP PLS!
I have got the same problem
85 Orc Hunter
Same here, suddenly a friend asks: hey should i buy this wep for xx Mil ? iam like what weapon? the one i linked to u ? iam like defuqq didnt see anything.

finding out i can whisper them but them not me.

same with joining games. when i join them i get stuck at resume game.

when they join me everything is fine.
90 Gnome Mage
Same here!
11/11/2012 13:45Posted by MovingTarget
same stuff for me. also my friends are annoyed of me now..

Dito, was the same here. But we may or may not have found a solution:
1)Invite the one player who has trouble joining to party (while being on the game selection/title screen)
2)Promote the player who has trouble joining to party leader
3)Let him start the game.

Worked for us and is repeatable, maybe it works for you guys? Hope I could help:)
11/11/2012 14:09Posted by Medder666
same stuff for me. also my friends are annoyed of me now..

Dito, was the same here. But we may or may not have found a solution:
1)Invite the one player who has trouble joining to party (while being on the game selection/title screen)
2)Promote the player who has trouble joining to party leader
3)Let him start the game.

Worked for us and is repeatable, maybe it works for you guys? Hope I could help:)

Thanks for suggestion however, what if either me and my friends can not join othres party ? :'(
Edited by Lozu#2798 on 11/11/2012 14:11 GMT
same here...
Hmm, don't know... In our case it was only one player who had trouble:(
Maybe try switching party leaders back and forth and see if that helps? Just a wild idea, until we get word from blizzard?
Customer Service
Update: We're investigating these reports and are looking into this issue. We will update as soon as we have further info to share with you on this issue.

Original Post:

Hello,

If you're experiencing an issue with friend's chat and joining games, can you try deleting the following folders, then see what happens:

[WINDOWS XP]

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Blizzard Entertainment\Battle.net
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Battle.net

[WINDOWS VISTA/7/8]

C:\ProgramData\Blizzard Entertainment\Battle.net
C:\ProgramData\Battle.net

You may need to turn on Hidden Files and Folders in the Folder Options in your Control Panel.

These folders determine much of how Battle.net communicates, and wiping them allows them to be rebuilt correctly (if they've become damaged or corrupt)

Please try that, give the game a go and see if you still get this. Let us know if the issue continues please.
Edited by Lurdlespor on 11/11/2012 16:59 GMT
Hello,

If you're experiencing an issue with friend's chat and joining games, can you try deleting the following folders, then see what happens:

[WINDOWS XP]

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Blizzard Entertainment\Battle.net

[WINDOWS VISTA/7/8]

You may need to turn on Hidden Files and Folders in the Folder Options in your Control Panel.

These folders determine much of how Battle.net communicates, and wiping them allows them to be rebuilt correctly (if they've become damaged or corrupt)

Please try that, give the game a go and see if you still get this. Let us know if the issue continues please.

I dont know how , but I didn't change anything however I can join my friends party right now.
i still cant join
Hello,

[WINDOWS XP]

[WINDOWS VISTA/7/8]

When trying this method the launcher stopped working.
Customer Service
Soulshine, as a test, can you try resetting or changing the password on your account, then trying again?
Hello,

[WINDOWS XP]

[WINDOWS VISTA/7/8]

Tried this, was a folder called Cache and a file called Index, deleted those. Logged in my freind tried to whisper me and still didnt recive anything... :(
This thread is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]