Diablo® III

1.0.6 What we want on future? (ideas)

90 Blood Elf Mage
I came back to game after 1.0.5 and farmed to 60 paragon lwl. While on this i think game stil have some downsides. So i thought how can bliz make game better. I focused mostly on PLAYIN HIGHER MP LWLS KINDA USELESS.

In this topic i want ppls to write their ideas that makes game better. So here i start:

IDEA 1 --> xP SYSTEM NEEDS REWORK (%DMG/XP)

So i dont remember exact numbers but lets say 300k hp mob givin 30k xp atm. So its like %10 of ur dmg comin as xp. So blizzard can change all the xp system like %10 of ur dmg comes as xp. So this will make ppls to stop playin "fast runs on mp0-1-2" for xp. Cuz i know ppls just makin speed farm to go max level and its gettin boring after a while. This will also allow ppls to play multiplayer with "idea 2" because when others deal less dmg or u carry the others on the mp u played, u will deal more dmg & gain more xp while they took the xp for the dmg they deal.

Up sides of this --> Higher mps will be playebla
--> Playin multiplayer always fun and this will allow it
--> Stops to boring "speed farms"

Down sides of this --> Blizard needs to fix % ratios
--> Game will need combat log and possible dmg meters (i love meters but as far as i know most of the ppl refuses the idea of meters.)

IDEA 2 --> ELITES AND TOKENS

Even if idea 1 comes to game drops still problem. Mp 10 mobs have 35x around more hp then mp1 and only x2 more drop rates (not sure exact numbers) So blizzard can add token sysyem so lets say,

Mp 1 u gain 1 token for per elite kill
Mp 10 u gain 35 token for per elite kill.

On multiplayers there can be %5 more token for per player on party or smt like that.
So what will these tokens do is --> game is RNG game so 350 token --> 1 randon unidentified legend&set Also this idea doesnt mean remove the legendary drops from elites.

Up sides of this idea ---> Even if legends usually sucks, "we love the feeling of discoverin precious items"
---> Sometimes entire day we get 0 lg / set this will avoid it someways.
---> Again playin on higher mps on item sides will be better.

Down sides of this idea ---> Prices may even drop more.

IDEA 3 ---> RANKING SYSTEM AND PARAGON LEVEL 100+

I think paragon system was a good idea but ppls will eventually gets there. So it may be better if u nerf normal requirements of the xp to get 100 level then allow 100+ levels with no bonuses. But lets say when u level up game gives 5x random unidentify legends or set items. (or give tokens if u agree the idea 2 around 1500)

Also make some Rankings as "xp gained of this month" and end of the month u can give first 10 players like "perfect rolled legend which that player chose" or some other rewards to certain % of playerbase.

Also u can make " hall of fame " ranking that includes highest level of diablo 3 players on all time. And give opportunity to those ppls so all ppls can see them :)

Up sides --> Gives ppls smt to Aim for and wil keep hardcore players playin.
--> We can see imba ppls

Down sides --> Game wil be even more time consuming:)

I ve more ideas like tier 2 legends on mp5+ and tier 3 with extremely low drops rates at mp10 but the first 3 idea big enough for first steps. And i want bliizard to PAY ME for more ideas :D

So in this topic u can judge the previous ideas without insulting players or u can add more great ideas to improvin diablo.
Edited by Pennorath#2920 on 13/11/2012 08:59 GMT
Reply Quote
better back to wow
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
13/11/2012 08:59Posted by Kotsa
better back to wow

i think u already played wow as troll:)
Reply Quote
What we need:

- monster density scaling, 0 -10 , just like monster power. why do you farm acts other than A3? because of the keys. only that. Vault of the Assassin is good, but A3 still wins overall.
- dye on legendaries allowed
- AH item comparisons without the need to link it to chat
- public game monster power maybe
- other sutff
- (PvP)
Reply Quote
It's good you're thinking about ideas to help yet you miss a few clear points which cause issues with what you propose.

% damage to % xp gained, some classes (mainly WD) excel at crowd control or at tanking, if they are in this build they will tie up the enemies but will deal very little damage to enemies, this means even though they are contributing in a big way they aren't getting very much by way of xp rewards.

The token idea, the amount of tokens to get a random drop should be about 4-5 times what you said other wise the AH would be flooded, MP 10 for 10 elites would take me roughly 45 minutes, that's too fast for a legendary / set to drop.

I don't think giving people perfectly rolled items is a wise move either.

Mainly MP level xp needs altering so it's more worthwhile to do higher MP levels and xp / drops should be better in group play to encourage multiplayer games.

Gems need a look at and altering / more adding, each gem in each slot should be a hard decision, right now it doesn't matter what class you are it's always the same.

A lot of class runes and passives / skills damage need balancing out and they need to add synergies which work correctly for classes which have little to no synergy, the barb obviously works very well.

More legendary / set items, we need some for the mid level just above decent rares, right now you go from around 500k-1mil for a good item up to 10-500mil for a very good item and into the billions for BiS items it's a bit dumb that there are no fillers. Also more items for specific builds, 300th spear and homunculus were a good start and calamity is amazing, more like this.

I don't see why MS is capped (I don't really play with a high amount) I know a lot of people are annoyed with that, how ever if they made higher MP levels better for xp / farming then maybe people wouldn't require / want as much (ignoring PvP I mean).

There's much more I know but get the basics right, also sort the salvage on Hellfire Rings it's a joke right now, don't want people farming brims? What because they are soooo expensive due to all the amazing Blacksmith plans for legendary items? Oh wait no sorry most are useless.

- monster density scaling, 0 -10 , just like monster power. why do you farm acts other than A3? because of the keys. only that. Vault of the Assassin is good, but A3 still wins overall.
- dye on legendaries allowed
- AH item comparisons without the need to link it to chat
- public game monster power maybe
- other sutff
- (PvP)

What he said also.
Edited by Fean#2616 on 13/11/2012 10:08 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
% damage to % xp gained, some classes (mainly WD) excel at crowd control or at tanking, if they are in this build they will tie up the enemies but will deal very little damage to enemies, this means even though they are contributing in a big way they aren't getting very much by way of xp rewards.

i dont know about class dmges atm cuz no dmg meters. Only thing i know that barbars OP. But they can balance class dmges around this xp system. Yea it will be hard to balance all stuff but barbarians already farmin xp faster then any other clases atm.

Gems need a look at and altering / more adding, each gem in each slot should be a hard decision, right now it doesn't matter what class you are it's always the same.

Rather then that we need old runework system back tbh. That was pretty epic and even blue items with 6 socket was imba backtimes.
Edited by Pennorath#2920 on 13/11/2012 10:51 GMT
Reply Quote
1. How about a ladder system ? I would really like a fresh start maybe roll another class and try to compete for something .
2. What I would really like to see is some kind of item progression system where you slowly build towards something, and not expect RNG miracle to get you a decent drop.
Maybe some kind of non-trade-able materials that can be used to upgrade or re-roll stats on items.
3. PVP

These are my preferences in order
Reply Quote
Omg I left wow because of token system.. Just sux.. Go go spam heroics whole day and u got tier item? Haha no tnx any brainless can get their tiers like that.
Edited by XETRaM#1671 on 13/11/2012 10:59 GMT
Reply Quote
I'm looking forward to the creation of something like a "random level", I mean something like a land, where environement and bosses are generated unexpectedly. Anyways, you'll be tired of any act if you play it for a long time even if all of them could be as good as act 3. (Or at least add act5)

And Blizzard, if you're reading this, please FIX it, when the demon hunter's cloak is passing THROUGH his legs. I know it's just a minor thing, comparing to all those global ideas about PVP and new levels, but it looks truly awfull. The game's atmoshpere is created thanks to a big amount of such small aspects. Thanks for reading.
Reply Quote
New legendary/set items! This will change more than many people think!
Reply Quote
All i can read in OP post is "I want to be rewarded! More rewards! More more more more".
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
13/11/2012 12:13Posted by Derrek
All i can read in OP post is "I want to be rewarded! More rewards! More more more more".

i actuallly stopped playin diablo cuz of, as ppls mentioned before, bored of playin same acts over and over again and yes i was also doin speed runs to get more level and more mf.

I can come on next patches so i just wanted to say the downsides of the game and how blizz can do to improve that downsides. U cant say play on high MP cuz u know its not worth time/reward.

Im not sayin all the ideas i mentioned have to come to real. Also they might be suck for u. So u can add ur ideas to make it bettter. But we are playin the game so its better if we "want" smt rather than some game designers do random stuff.
Edited by Pennorath#2920 on 13/11/2012 13:59 GMT
Reply Quote
A "reconnect within 5 minutes of disconnect" feature would be really nice
Reply Quote
I don't want 1.06.
I want 1.1
Reply Quote
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5724134919
Reply Quote
Really liked your ideas! Hope devs do see this!

And I should add:

Idea 1:

Do not make it based on damage, that's too bad.

Make it so you earn according to the mob's HP.

If you dmg it once, or use any ability that affects it, you earn the xp.
And all players earn the same, not dividing the value.

Make the percentages according to monster danger. So that very difficult monsters don't give less xp than easy one just because of HP pool.

Idea 2:

Make it much more tokens to get the items, and not having so much difference between MP lvls. Link it to the account elite kills, so you can still do good if you start another game, or with another char.

Idea 3:

Thia one is pretty nice. Any good reward shall do. But one chosen perfect item is exaggerated.
Edited by Jejeba86#1399 on 30/11/2012 16:59 GMT
Reply Quote
30/11/2012 16:41Posted by Jejeba86

Well seems like they didn't since patch 1.0.6 is out and there were only 2 bug fixes included in it lol.
Reply Quote
30/11/2012 16:57Posted by Zyfoh

Well seems like they didn't since patch 1.0.6 is out and there were only 2 bug fixes included in it lol.

hahaha, I read 1.0.6 but I think 1.0.7! You should too!!
Edited by Jejeba86#1399 on 30/11/2012 17:00 GMT
Reply Quote
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5946304595

Devs missed those too...
Reply Quote
We need 1 thing only and will make a HUGE difference , without even change anything else.

L A D D E R ....

Ill say it again and again and again ...

L A D D E R.... we like it or not.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]