Diablo® III

Enraged Phantom Rare Bugged?

So supposedly they no longer spawn in Festering Woods. I've also been running Decaying Crypt a lot without encountering either champ or rare Enraged Phantoms.

Can anyone confirm having found one in 1.05a? I don't want to waste unnecessary time searching if it's bugged.
Reply Quote
found on hc both champ and rare in decaying crypt..

the rare spawn is very rare :)
Reply Quote
Alright, thank you. Guess I've just been unlucky then - 30-40 crypt runs so far and haven't seen champ or rare.
Reply Quote
Found (hc) after 60ish runs; if someone needs tick add me @ Serenity#2788.

Edit: They're dead.
Edited by Serenity#2788 on 02/11/2012 16:29 GMT
Reply Quote
did you do 60 runs in Crypts or Woods ?
Reply Quote
03/11/2012 16:59Posted by petobabz
did you do 60 runs in Crypts or Woods ?

In Decaying Crypt (spawns in Fields of Misery). I'm pretty sure Enraged Phantom elites no longer spawn in Festering Woods.
Reply Quote
they never did (or at least i think so).
Reply Quote
04/11/2012 07:51Posted by Shmu
they never did (or at least i think so).

Ofc they did. I found plenty of rare enraged phantoms when searching Fecklar's Ghost.
Reply Quote
Found champs in Festering Woods 3 days ago, so they still spawn, although its rare.

Same for rare enraged phantom in Decaying Crypt, once I found it in 4 game and then over 50 clears and nothing when friend needed it.
Reply Quote
Thank you SO MUCH for the information that the rare Enraged Phantom spawned at Decaying Crypt!

I just got both the rare and the champion in the same run!
Reply Quote
Took me about 150 runs to Festering woods and 20 runs to Decaying crypt, in the end it spawned in Decaying crypt. In Festering I had only champs (cca 1 in every 5 runs).
Reply Quote
Champs spawn in Decaying Crypt and Festering Woods
Rares only in Decaying Crypt
Reply Quote
I have found Enraged Phantom 3 times in "The Festering Woods" and Rare Phenomenon didn't check complete. Once with a friend, Once with a follower and once with no one.

I did find the "Sand Dweller" in "Forgotten Ruins" and in checked with no problem

Louis
Reply Quote
I someone is still looking for this Rare, add me to list (HC only).
This is my last to find.
Reply Quote
30 runs in Decaying Crypt = 0 rare phantoms. Add me if you are looking for it too...
Reply Quote
Try Hell or Inferno.

I found 4 days ago in DC LVL 1 Hell Diff HC.

Then SC Inferno same place.
Reply Quote
I need this creature too on HC, will be trying to find it today
Reply Quote
Need it also rare on HC ;/ Cant find it, did many runs on festing woods and crypts but without luck.

iploman#2139
Reply Quote
Iploman, you are wasting your time in festing woods, rare can an only spawn in crypt
Reply Quote
weird thing... I dont see any packs of phantoms,not to mention that even white phantoms. Maybe this is bad luck, still many runs in the crypt.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]