Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
ECONOMY ASPECT --- >Most VITAL thing for D3 at the moment is LADDER similar to D2 with various competitions for each season. Some examples that can work
--> First level 60 --> First paragon level 100 ---> Fastest level 60 ---> Fastest paragon level 100 ---> Most Bosses kills ---> Most PVP kills ---> Best Gearscore ---> Best PVP team etc etc
SOCIAL ASPECT ----> Game is pretty anti-social as it is. You can work around that and make game pretty social.
For example think about Baalroom/Baal D2 encounter and do something similar. That will force people to party . More people in party more massive exp. 10 waves before boss fight. 1 Elite pack in every wave. Everyone will want to party together since exp will have huge difference between solo or 4man party.
FUN ASPECT ----> I main BABA. In fact i was main a MONK. But i found BABA way more fun and effective to play as than MONK. Thats WRONG if you ask me. All classes should feel like they are super fun and effective. Tweak-rework some skills to give all 5 characters the same effectiveness as barbs atm or else everyone will roll into barbs soon or later.
ITEMIZATION ASPECT ---> Well this is really easy to fix. You can introduce charms , new legendary gems ( like 1%crit ones or similar to that ) , glyphs ,runes and so many other things actually. Itemization is so limited atm. yellows + legendaries ... thats it. Boring imho. D2 or other games have x10 more things to find... That needs to be fixed.
VITAL MINOR CHANGES
1) SPEED CAP 36%
2) IDENTIFY ALL THRU MERCHANT FOR A SMALL FEE
3) SHOW ALL BUFFS on You/party and ALL DEBUFFS ON ENEMIES ( like Torchlight 2 does..)
4) INTRODUCE CUBE ONCE MORE TO EXPAND ITEMIZATION OPTIONS ( reroll items/add random sockets / imbue and many other things like in D2 )
Loved all the ideas , except pickup radius per paragon lvl , some ppl like to manage health globes!
Another idea: increase monster density by 10% for each MP Level , this results in more XP, items , gold , and a bigger challenge. Also would make Act1 and 2 more viable for farming .
Sorry for the slow reaction time. I've integrated all of your responses, added a few categories and reorganized some elements that had been misplaced. I will do my best to keep this thread up to date, as far as my schedule allows it.
Thank you all for the amazing support and dedication that you have shown! My hope is that you continue to support this great endeavor in any way that you can, so that a rare game may become truly legendary!
Edited by Nihilus#1211 on 02/12/2012 18:45 GMT
Since many of you want to be able to choose your stats, (at least for paragon levels) and many of you want to get bonus pickup radius, (for every 10 paragon levels or such) i thought it would be nice idea to be able to choose between magic find, and pickup radius when you level up your paragon.
Of course, there could be more options to choose.
Man! You're doing a LEGENDARY job here!
Ok, 2nd part of my points, later I'll answer everything that you've added in the meantime:
- option to have items that you can't afford remain hidden from view in the suggestions and search menu (+1)
Should be easy to implement and actually useful.
- option to filter items with and without buyout price (+1)
- taking sockets and gems into account when computing stats (+1)
This was actually in the game at the beginning, but it was "fixed" in the patch that improved AH. I'd say, there probably should be an OPTION to include gems or not, but Blizzard prefers the "one size fits all" mentality, so it probably won't happen.
- ability to specify DPS range in which to search (+1)
Never had a problem with this... but it should be easy to implement, and it's always good to improve the UI.
- introduction of commas, dots, space or other separator after each 3 digits in the item selling window (+1)
BIG YES. The current design is simply unacceptable, horrible and mindless. Personally I'd prefer spaces as separators.
- showing the final bid amount/selling price for a lost bid instead of 0 (+1)
Sure, there is no reason to display a "0" anyway. And it would help people to get a better idea about the prices.
- a "call out" time for bids lasting a few seconds or minutes; if someone raises the bid during the call out, the auction time is extended, if not the auction ends (+1)
YES. While I *do* snipe auctions (with a stopwatch), I do this because it's the only way of winning the "hot" items. I'd rather just pay...
- replace current auction system with Sealed first-price auction: In this type of auction all bidders simultaneously submit sealed bids so that no bidder knows the bid of any other participant. The highest bidder pays the price they submitted. (-1)
Terrible idea IMO. If this gets implemented, I'd never post a "bidding" auction again. You'd never be able to get a reasonable price, every single person would underbid, hoping that they'd get lucky and get the item way cheaper than it's worth.
- mark items that have gone through trades or AH (-1)
Why, seriously? Unnecessary...
- buyer may offer a smaller amount than the buyout price; the seller may accept it, thus ending the auction even before the timer runs out (see http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6933916053 ) (-1)
I'd hate that. When I have a Buyout price, it's SET IN STONE. So, unless there would be an option to NOT accept lower offers, I don't want that.
- notifications display usable links to items instead of just plain text names (+1)
Sure, even more, I'd love to have the AH integrated into the game. I don't know why Blizzard is against it.
- ability to link items from AH history to the chat (+1)
Cool little improvement, should be easy to implement also.
- ability to access AH in game, possibly after talking to a special vendor, or by clicking on a special GUI element like the achievements button (+1)
Sure, but as I already said, Blizzard is really against it for some reason. So, probably not going to happen, even though it's logical.
- when you mouse over an item in the AH, you see not just the attribute comparison of that item and what you are wearing in the respective slot, but also the Life/Damage/Protection difference between the two, like you would with any item in-game (+1)
Yes, there's no reason not to have this.
- showing which jeweler and blacksmith recipes are already known (+1)
- being able to filter legendaries by attributes that normally don't spawn on that item type (+1)
Definitely. I tried to find a good SoJ with +Tempest Rush recently, terrible experience.
- dynamic filter list; i.e. restricting the filter list only to attributes that are actually present on at least one of the items in the search result list (+1)
Minor, I'd also add the ability to add filters by typing, rather than selecting them from a drop-down list (for example, you start typing Int and press enter and it autofills to Intelligence).
- prevent the input limit reached message and subsequent forced logoff when browsing the AH history (+1)
Never had this problem, but if it exists, it should be fixed.
- ability to order search list by bid (+1)
Not as helpful as some people might think, but why not.
- favorites/bookmark system, i.e. ability to keep track of items that you are interested in without having to actually bid on them (+1)
YES, the fact that you have to bid on an item (risking the fact that your gold will be unavailable for some time, even though you might not even be sure if you want to buy that item) is silly.
- auto-refreshing prices on AH, just like the timers (+1)
Perhaps limit this to items that you're observing (if the above feature gets implemented).
- add a vendor function to right click, so you can easily sell junk items from the AH, without having to remember them and go sell them in-game (+1)
Very useful. OR just make it possible to access AH from the game, much cleaner solution.
- make it so players can pick and move items in their stash in AH like they can do in the game (-1)
Marginally useful, being able to access the AH in-game would solve this anyway.
- let us sell stuff also from followers inventory in AH (+1)
- fix search for similar items so that it automatically fills in the stats of legendaries, not just their name (+1)
Sure, right now it appears to be bugged.
- add AH functionality to profile in webgui, as in WoW. Read only mode for free, read-write for some fee (-1)
Completely unnecessary. And for a fee, lol? I don't think even a single person would use it.
- option to automatically send gold and/or items (if they fit) to your stash on transaction completion (+1)
As long as it's an option, sure.
- paragon levels for followers (-1)
I don't see how this would make the game any more interesting. Seems like adding features just for the purpose of adding features. And followers should not be "powerful" anyway.
- add to them an inventory (-1)
Please don't! I don't want to manage their inventory, besides, it's quicker and easier to just TP back to town when you are full.
- add to them multiple item slots (-1)
It would require a redesign of their power. Also, Blizzard would probably want to add a ton of art to make the gear choices visible -> too much time wasted, so little profit.
- option to mute them (+1)
- bring back the companion system (-1)
It was scrapped for a good reason. It was silly and didn't bring anything to the game.
Everything else from this category is also automatically a -1.
- option for map to remain displayed after you press a key, or to disappear once the key is unpressed (like the effect of alt over drops in D2), or some other way to make it not interrupt gameplay (-1)
I'm happy with the map functionality as it is now.
- prevent disconnecting from server when AFK in a solo game (+1)
Yes, it's very annoying.
- button to lock the equipped gear so you don't sell it by mistake (+1)
Agreed, accidentally unequipping an item is actually easier than some people think, because the process of identifying items is so tedious. Add some lag, misclick and you have a recipe for disaster.
- 2 sets of weapons like in D2 (+1)
In general, I agree, BUT! The reason why this was good in D2 was because the weapons had depth. Some of them were good for prebuffs (like the Memory runeword) etc. In D3 the only stats that matter are Crit dmg and DPS anyway, maybe LS. So this would mostly be used as an MF switch with weapons like the Sun Keeper.
- more visible buff icons, changed look of fading off buffs (-1)
Visibility is fine, we just need ALL the buffs to be displayed. I don't care about the "artistic direction" that apparently doesn't allow Blizzard to display more than five status effects... Lame.
- option to turn off screen shaking effect (-1)
- when something is changed in options the option "Enable Monster Power Selection" is automatically turned off; this issue needs to be addressed (+1)
It's a known bug, so obviously it will get fixed eventually.
- fix destruction effect for Lantern Oil barrels and adjacent objects in Keep Depths act3 (-1)
Extremely minor, waste of development time.
- come up with several other roles for the banner, like initiating duels, or using them as a respawning point (+1)
I like the Duels idea, respawning points - not so much.
- adding at least one endless dungeon (+1)
Some sort of an endless dungeon, perhaps with separate achievements and some kind of a goal (for example, every X levels you get to kill a miniboss that has a chance of dropping some special items, a bit similiar to how the Hellfire event was added).
- Private chat channels like in Starcraft II (+1)
- introduction of optional status message next to name in friends menu (+1)
Could be useful and is probably not very hard to implement.
- making sure that all elite types spawn and are marked properly for kill (+1)
- properly counting the skeletons that the Skeleton King destroys (+1)
= Bugs, obviously they should be fixed.
- think of more rewards for achievements, besides upgrading the banner (-1)
BIG NO, achievement SHOULD be useless. It's just for fun, I don't want to be forced to get them. However, there should be more ways of showcasing your achievements, perhaps by putting them in a visible place on your profile.
I don't care about the website really, but everything listed sounds OK.
How about adding a Vendor like in Torchlight 2 where you can my scrolls or portals where you can go to a other Relem with certain effects like %MF and -%DMG to the player and Monster +%DMG -%HP and at the end you can versus a boss or mini Bosses
I like most of these ideas.
Edited by unholyblood#2745 on 03/12/2012 08:10 GMT
-1 to Each additional party member increases max number of NV stack by 1
-1 to Each additional party member increases base Exp gain
-1 to paragon levels provide a small increment to pickup radius, possibly 1 or 2 for every 10 levels gained
-1 to add an influence of the paragon lvls of your other characters to the lvl60 character you're playing atm
+1 to button to automatically sort your items
+1 to ability to buy more stash tabs
-1 to death is too lenient; experience penalties should be taken into consideration
+1 to Players can now auto pick up tome of secrets, health potions and gems
+1 to steeper damage curve, making MP10 foes provide the ultimate challenge/gear check
+1 to slightly leaner HP curve, making MP10 challenges less time consuming and boring
+1 to steeper progression of bonus EXP in order to encourage higher MP farming
+1 to boss encounters provide a greater challenge and reward than any other elite encounter
+1 to modifications that you can do per item and make it account bound afterwards
+1 to ability to specify DPS range in which to search
+1 to add a vendor function to right click, so you can sell items from the AH
-1 to all companion items
A great post. Now to my pet peeves (and please chime in if you support the idea):
In it's current format: Gather generic ingredient x and y, add some gold, click button. Plain and simple boring. Not accounting for the random uselessness of most items.
The new plans will of course have to be balanced with respect to magic properties. They could even have limited uses if needed.
AH Buy Orders
This would solve many of the AH problems. This way I could look at my items and go: "Huh, I really need a belt with more strength or maybe vitality, but I cannot live without all resist and life steal, and all AH options are way overpriced, or just does not cover my needs." Then go to AH: set up a buy order. Belt, min 120 Str, 2.8% Life steal, and 70 all resist, buy order 500000.
Now: if someone puts a belt with the required (or better) stats in the AH Sell window they would see my buy order and can decide to sell instantly for 500k.
This would make for a much more efficient market.
(I hope this post formats ok)
+1 to all *EXCEPT* the following ones (-1 those, because I oppose)
- Each additional party member increases max number of NV stack by 1, hence a 4 ppl party can have up to 7 NV --------- [I feel like this will lower overall prices of rares and legendaries, because of the increased MF and bonus EXP]
- Each additional party member increases base Exp gain ------- [No, paragon levels aren't supposed to be gained THAT easy, you can already get 85% with Hellfire Ring, Leoric's Signet, socketed helm, plus MP increases EXP]
- Don't force players into a party -------- [How are players FORCED into a party? Also it makes bot detection/reporting easier]
- add an influence of the paragon lvls of your other characters to the lvl60 character you're playing atm in order to encourage playing other classes. This can be in the form of pickup radius, increased exp/MF/GF rate ----- [This just doesn't seem like that a' good idea to me]
- button to automatically sort your items -------- [Lazy mode much? Nah, also please define 'sort']
- besides a shared stash, add a private stash -------- [No, unless you divide the space between the two, else you have too much space]
- Each hero on an account benefits from GF & MF of the highest paragon level character on that account, but not the stat increase ------- [No, your characters have nothing to do with eachother, it's like a complete NEW you]
- Players can now auto pick up tome of secrets, health potions and gems ------ [Potions, maybe. Tomes & gems? No.]
- steeper progression of bonus MF/GF in order to encourage higher MP farming ------ [No, I feel if the BONUS EXP suggestion is implemented, that'll be enough]
- Monster population for each map is increased by 25% (including elite packs) -------- [Elites, maybe, and if so; only 5% or so. Other monsters? No, think of Arreat Crater scorpion swarms and Bridge of Korsakk's herald's of pestilence]
- increase NV cap ------ [No, I feel paragon levels cover this; +MF% & +GF%]
- increase monster density by 10% for each MP Level ---------- [No, you can't simply "increase monster density" like that, you'd have to take into account the maps where there's big swarms of monsters]
- add gem shrines with very low chance to drop even high tier gems ----- ["Gem" shrines? What? Shrines don't drop items.. They grant bonuses.. also chests drop gems.]
- Hellfire rings now roll 5 properties instead of 4 ------ [No, then you'd have too high of a chance to roll the ultimate stats]
- item socketing ---- [No, unless account bound]
- item attribute incrementation ------ [No]
- legendary item rerolling ----- [No]
- 3 hellfire rings can be crafted into a new hellfire ring ----- [No]
- mark items that have gone through trades or AH ---- [No]
- ability to order search list by bid ---- [No, bots gain too big of an advantage then]
- add to them an inventory ---- [No, I think we have enough space as is]
- teachable ability to auto-trade certain item type for gold (eg: have them automatically reimburse you for every white they pick up, at a slightly disadvantageous rate, compared to vendors) ----- [No]
- make each banner customization provide a small buff to your stats, or other sort of in-game advantage ---- [No]
- when something is changed in options the option "Enable Monster Power Selection" is automatically turned off; this issue needs to be addressed ----- [Pretty sure they fixed it already]
- All monsters and players now move 15% faster, increasing the overall pace of the game ---- [No]
- increase speed cap --- [No, I think it's fine as is]
- displaying the in-game banner on the user profile --- [Doesn't really serve any purpose]
+1 Each additional party member increases max number of NV stack by 1, hence a 4 ppl party can have up to 7 NV
+1 Each additional party member increases base Exp gain
+1 increase base pickup radius to 1 or 2
+1 ability to buy moar stash tabs
+1 decrease stat randomness of legenaries, making a good roll a lesser gamble; investing a bit more effort in custom designing them for specific purposes and builds
+1 item socketing
+1 identify all items
+1 introduction of commas, dots, space or other separator after each 3 digits in the item selling window
+1 favorites/bookmark system, i.e. ability to keep track of items that you are interested in without having to actually bid on them
+1 All monsters and players now move 15% faster, increasing the overall pace of the game
More answers, I tried to only include the points that were new. Also, I'd like to propose a new solution to crafting:
A new category of items that rolls 3 random properties and 1-3 "enchantment slots". You can take them to the Blacksmith and he will, for a price (possibly gold + brimstones), imbue an enchantment slot with a random affix which you can either accept or re-roll (again, for a price), giving you more control over crafting as well as an element of gambling, while still making it necessary to farm for those perfect "base" items. Details in this thread: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5967618837?page=1
Ok, back to your list:
- Add in game-naming system for public games, like in D2 (+1)
YES, I have absolutely no friggin clue why is Blizzard pushing with the current terrible, failed system since Starcraft 2. It has absolutely no advantage (I guess you can't name you game room "D.ick", but you could write that in chat anyway...) over the traditional game list... But what do I know, I don't have a Ph.D. in Game Design like Jay Wilson surely has...
- Open up the PK mode, like in D2. Allow players to create public games with PK option unchecked (and make PKing disabled by default), if they do not wish to deal with PKs (+1)
Yes, and yes (PK disabled by default). World PvP is fun, why not if both players agree?
- Increase player limit to 8 or even 10 players (+1)
IMO: keep the 4 player limits for automatically created parties (current system), but add an option for custom rooms (the ones created with a name like in D2) to extend to 8 players. True, it *will* be an unholy mess, but it can be fun every now and then. And if you're tired of this mess, you can select a 4-player max party. Win-win.
- Don't force players into a party (-1)
I'd say, max 2 parties if PK is involved. If you are in a room with another player, he should either be your ally, or enemy. Neutral players make little sense and open up a lot of griefing possibilities.
- Allow players to gain bonus exp if they are not grouped in a multiplayer game (like in D2) (-1)
No, reason above.
- offer a list of public games available to join (like in d2) only more organized and searchable so you can actually select which game to join (+1)
Yes, it goes together with the "naming" system.
- an equivalent/variant to D2's /nopickup mode where you can set an item quality level that will not be picked up when clicked unless a modifier key is held down at the same time (+1)
- Provide incentives for starting new characters. Hellforge, bonus items on first boss kills, imbue, socketing, etc, did wonders to give incentives for players to roll new characters (+1)
EXCELLENT IDEA. You know, when D3 was in development, people were focusing on "character/skill builds" as a reason why you'd re-make your sorc 100 times in Diablo 2, but not necessarily in Diablo 3, but I think that Hellforge and socketing were possibly even bigger. And leveling from 1 to 60 is actually pretty darn fun. Why not capitalize on that? Great idea, I wish I could give it more than +1 so that it stands out, especially with all the "older" things in the list already accumulating >20 points.
- general overhaul of skills and runes, thus encouraging build diversity (+1)
- make all classes viable and fun to play, in their own way (+1)
Obvious and necessary changes. Buff Monk btw ;)
- make every area as good for farming as Alkaizer areas (+1)
As I already mentioned, best way to do this IMO is to increase monster density by 10-25% for areas other than Alkaiser's, depending on the area. Just don't nerf Alk, it's a perfect pace, focus on giving other areas the same kind of drive.
- make the slower farming at high MP equally or even more rewarding than speed farming at low MP (+1*)
I'd say, "yes and no". Make it a bit more rewarding, but let the poor players have a reasonable chance of finding something amazing at MP0. However, I'd really love to have the "sweet spot" of MF efficiency pushed from MP0-1 to maybe MP2-3, a level that is quite manageable for most players and more challenging.
- make longer farming sessions feel more rewarding than bursts of 10 minute runs (-1)
For me - no. I often only have time to do 1-2 runs, and lately I've been doing Alk runs in-between SC2 matches (during commercial breaks). I very much enjoy the current pace of Alk runs.
- increase NV cap (-1)
No, for reasons stated above.
- don't despawn bosses if the selected quest is further than the boss (+1)
That one I can accept.
- give bosses a chance to make unique or extremely enticing drops (+1)
Yes, boss farming *should* be a major part of the game, just not the *only* one. Maybe a new boss-specific item, probably part of a new event?
- increase monster density by 10% for each MP Level (-1)
No, there are better ways of improving MP, many of them already listed in this thread.
- make all gem bonuses for weapons feel on a par with emeralds (+1)
Amethysts are OK if they make higher MPs more enticing, maybe a slight buff. Rubies - buff. Topaz - lol, redesign.
- buff rare stats range, giving them a slight chance to top the current BiS legendaries (-1)
They tried to balance this before the Legendary patch... Just couldn't work.
- make it so that Skorn is no longer the only viable 2h melee weapon (+1)
That one I can relate to. Skorn is just too perfect, it has all the imba rolls you can dream of. For 2-handers alone, I could agree with buffing rares. Maybe 7-affix 2h weapons?
- leave the current drop rate of high level legendaries as it is, but give the lower level ones a chance to drop as well (-1)
Instead, introduce "inferno versions" of all low-level Legs, as previously suggested. No reason to waste that development time spent on items that nobody will ever use for more than 1 hour.
- make items roll with more varied skill bonuses (+1)
Yes, I have high hopes for this, it's been going in the right direction with subsequent patches.
- introduce items that are not slot bound, like charms (-1)
No, I'd HATE that. If you want charms, create slots for them, separate from your loot slots.
- introduce legendary gems or jewels with varied and powerful bonuses (+1)
Legendary/rare jewels like in D2 would be a welcome addition.
- make inter-act travel possible (+1*)
Yes, but first, Monster density in Inferno HAS TO be fixed. Otherwise you'd get cookie-cutter farming routes like Vault of the Assassin into Festering Woods into Alk route or sth.
- give us more variety in terms of what to do once we log in (?)
Too vague, not answering.
- a similar system like in Borderlands 2: You kill X zombies you get a stat improvement (-1)
No, this is basically in-game rewards for achievements, which I don't like.
- make each banner customization provide a small buff to your stats, or other sort of in-game advantage (-1)
HUGE NO. The point of banners is to diversify the visuals of your character, not to find the cookie-cutter banner settings.
- increase speed cap (-1)
No, I'm already close to teleporting with my 59% MS Monk when I pick up a Fleeting Shrine... If needed, I'd rather increase the overall pace of the game.
Also, big suggestion to OP: there are currently many excellent suggestions (my personal favourite: incentives to make new characters like in D2) that are outshined by older, not as necessary idea, simply because they are "new" and didn't accumulate enough points yet... And I think that psychologically, some people will just downvote unpopular suggestions, making it even worse... Please consider keeping track of how "old" a suggestion is. For example, next time you re-create this topic, post the newest things in 1st post, older in 2nd post, and oldest in 3rd post, and then don't add new things until the next version of the Almanac. This way new, great ideas can catch up.
I'll post my list here as well:
The idea here is to bring crafting closer to what Blizz stated as the intent behind it (to give people a chance to convert bad loot into something worthwhile). Problem is that people are scared off by the associated gold cost (and rightly so). What i propose is:
- cut tome of secrets drop rate by a lot (maybe 1/100 or even 1/1000 of current)
- remove gold cost on crafting
- add very rare (with drop rates similar to legendaries) special crafting materials, ones that guarantee a certain affix on the crafted item for example
- also add even rarer materials that work in conjunction with above mats, for exapmle ones that increase the specified roll by a % (can't go above normal maximum) or ones that can copy the attribute from another item, destroying it in the process (would give some value to items rolled with a single high affix that are otherwise bad and could possibly be a first step towards a viable item sink)
What this could do is remove the penalty from those who use the crafting system as intended, while keeping or even increasing the gold sink for those who craft for profit.
- implement upgrading items to higher levelels through crafting
Add a buy offer option. Allow us to throw our gold at the system, telling it the price and the minimum stats of the item. This would not only add a layer of convenience in both buying and selling, but also aid in combating AH bots by making one of their most important functions (constantly searching for items with specified stats and a low buyut compared to their actual market value) almost useless.
This isn't going to be for current levels but rather the ones above 100 (if you think it takes too long already don't kid yourself, it's inevitable). Add some sort of milestones, say every ten levels,. Not big bonuses, just small ones like your follower can now wear chest armor and stuff like that. Basically small but cool bonuses that do not impact pvp.
More randomization. I know this has been discussed to death, but it has to be mentioned. Rather than the popular smaller tiles, more random, there's a lot of cool stuff that could be done while still having easy to find exits and entrances. For example dungeons could have a chance to spawn with an extra level. Or two. Also, give us more of dungeons that can spawn in multiple zones, like The Ruins in act 2. It would be especially good if the battlefields dungeons could spawn over at the fields of slaughter.
Uping health and damage is all good and well but the system could be expanded upon to provide a lot more customized fun. Give players options like adding extra affixes, faster monsters, larger aggro range, more monsters on elite packs, perma debuffs on players etc.. Feel free to go crazy on this since it is optional. Scale rewards accordingly.
AH:Add a buy offer option. Allow us to throw our gold at the system, telling it the price and the minimum stats of the item. This would not only add a layer of convenience in both buying and selling, but also aid in combating AH bots by making one of their most important functions (constantly searching for items with specified stats and a low buyut compared to their actual market value) almost useless.
+ 1.000.000.000. nice
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.