Diablo® III

Stuck at retrieving hero list again :(

Heya Mods and Admins,

You probably already know, but I just wanted to let you know that I'm getting stuck at "Retrieving Hero List" again... Some of my friends are too, and I assume that more people are also experiencing this at the moment.

Thanks and hope you guys get it sorted out asap

Also would be nice if you could confirm if there are issues at the moment so I don't go about calling and blaming my ISP or spend too much effort trying to fix something on my side
Reply Quote
can people who are having the same problem also make a post here? I'd like to confirm 100% that it's not just my problem
Reply Quote
I've been having this issue since 1.0.5 came out. Somehow I can play for a couple of hours in the morning before 10am but after that I just keep getting stuck on Retrieving Hero List. Which I then have to wait till the next morning to get anymore game time for D3.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]