Diablo® III

Ban me is understandable but! "no"!

(Locked)

" I wonder why"
Every forum post i have done since, June-November is deleted by you blizzard.

i do enjoy being banned for harassment. clearly i still don't know what harassment i cause. i always remember saying hey giving positive approach cause i'm a positive guy.

if you don't like me expressing i know how make this game wonderful if i had the rights. to develop, cause im maya software developer with CS adobe .

i love to make 100 uber bosses and 100,000 skill point tree for each runes.

develop diablo true form into Godly dark armored human for final boss battle.

" I wonder why"
I've heard better tunes from a squirrel cracking nuts
Edited by Solbadguy#1278 on 15/11/2012 06:52 GMT
15/11/2012 06:31Posted by Solbadguy
Every forum post i have done since, June-November is deleted by you blizzard.

I wonder why..

My personal song its amazing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vgxAC0aSnQ&feature=relmfu

Maybe that's why.. you post in the wrong forums, make statements you can't really back up. I have no contact with your previous posts, but perhaps they are just inappropriate.. You can get banned on the forums for breaking forum rules, you know.
15/11/2012 06:36Posted by Madis
I wonder why..

America
Edited by Solbadguy#1278 on 15/11/2012 06:42 GMT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vgxAC0aSnQ&feature=relmfu

15/11/2012 06:44Posted by Aza

nut cracking squirrel a form of better tunes I've heard. (semi-backmasked)
My point was not that the tune is bad or anything, but rather that you just came to promote yourself. Besides, it is off topic. I have seen many people wondering why their posts are getting deleted, but 99 % of the time, you can say by the style they are writing in that they had all the reason to be banned.

15/11/2012 06:38Posted by Solbadguy
America

Sorry to inform you, but I am not from any part of the Americas. No idea why you should even bring it up. Once again an example of a statement you can not back up.
15/11/2012 06:52Posted by Madis
Sorry to inform you, but I am not from any part of the Americas. No idea why you should even bring it up. Once again an example of a statement you can not back up.

i was just filling added sentence for fun its almost off-topic.
no my forums are clearing to increase performance of this game.

i did it with very extreme detail only giving 1% of my mind, not giving my god rugal 99% godly creative mind. if i do that :( )
Edited by Solbadguy#1278 on 15/11/2012 06:56 GMT
15/11/2012 06:52Posted by Madis
Once again an example of a statement you can not back up.

just notice that.
"explain" very high godly creative universe of the 1,000 star's legendary Dragon Zurd Buth E.
is like trying explain to normal human on what i said.

if i still had my forums i would have solid statement
Edited by Solbadguy#1278 on 15/11/2012 07:06 GMT
Community
Community feedback: do you have feedback about the forums, blog articles, live event presence, contests or community staff? We always appreciate such, and encourage you to send it to CMfeedback-EN@blizzard.com. Please note that while feedback mails are all read and taken into account we can’t respond to these.

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/2583878364#2
This thread is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]