Diablo® III

PVP spoiler?

Hello, today i had some loading problems and then i got displayed some PvP (Match summary) window. Its not fake and sorry if someone already posted this but i want to know what do you think about it? :)

http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/4421/screenshot219i.jpg
Edited by Nowada#2283 on 07/11/2012 19:52 GMT
Reply Quote
Did you click queue again? And what happened.

Seen this in like one other thread a while ago but not since then.
Reply Quote
Yeah i tried but nothing happened
Reply Quote
Totaly fake, i can see u photoshop guy *wink*
Reply Quote
I am actually quite sure this is not photoshop. some weeks ago someone poested a screen with exact same PvP summary just a different background (azmodan s place that time) and there have been others writing about this aswell. People have also been able to get info about codes and graphics for PVP by datamining. It seems a lot of the mecanics for PvP, both graphics and code is allready in place just that we cant acces it yet. that means that when the game graphics glitch or get bugged it is indeed very possible that it shows players stuff they are not supoosed to have acces to. And i guess that might be the case here.
Reply Quote
Yeah its not fake. It was just graphic and there was not function buttons. Just save and exit game and it exited from game like when you hit leave game button. I am really interested what are PvP tokens? Maybe something what you need to find or buy to play PvP? And also renown, there will be probably some table of PvP players
Reply Quote
i actually got the same screen a couple of days ago wtf is this. maybe some blue can explain this.
Reply Quote
09/11/2012 09:18Posted by Gesus
i actually got the same screen a couple of days ago wtf is this. maybe some blue can explain this.

look at my previous post. It is simply a glitch showing us part of what is allready implemented in the game for PvP but we just dont have acces to yet. so since screen says PVP tockens I am pretty sure PvP will have somthing regarding tockens whenwe finally get it.
Reply Quote
Join a game, you'll find JayW and a few Blizz Devs playing PVP all day long. It's so good they stopped development due to addiction to this feature. We will never see it :[
Reply Quote
09/11/2012 10:46Posted by prod
Join a game, you'll find JayW and a few Blizz Devs playing PVP all day long. It's so good they stopped development due to addiction to this feature. We will never see it :[

And I think both of us spend to much time on the forum when we got 5 minutes here and there at work...
Edited by KAM#2158 on 09/11/2012 12:37 GMT
Reply Quote
09/11/2012 10:46Posted by prod

They probably already have it made, they'r just waiting for the RMAH sales and online count to dry up before they release it. They do the same with regular patches so why not.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]