Diablo® III

A question for BLUE!

(Locked)

Hi there!
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/2583878364

I would like to know why the guidelines are written? I do my best to follow them, I don't ask people to f*** themselves, I don't call them the most stupid creature in the Universe etc!

Would be so happy to see actions against the massive verbal abuse on this forum! If I log on to many other forums and start to call people names, I would be kicked in a few minutes, would like to see the same here!

All the best!
Is this about the thread that was locked? See they do follow the forum afterall ._.
I'm just thinking overall. It's a little boring to skip post after post with f*** you and your whole life and s*** on you and your mother etc.
Community
Please report these bad posts whenever you see them, and our moderators will take action as soon as possible.

These forums are extremely active and busy, and our patrolling moderators may therefore not always spot bad posts in a timely manner if said bad posts have not been reported. Reporting posts will typically result in faster moderation, because the moderators will be notified when a bad post has been reported.
This thread is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]