Diablo® III

The Exit is always the last place you look...

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb273/danhogg/maplayout.jpg
Reply Quote
too true xD
Reply Quote
ha.. i'd probably find the exit first and proceed with a full map clearing... i tend to go left-up on maps and have a sort of OCD thing on clearing maps
Reply Quote
I might of imagined it but wasnt there something about the maps in D3 being randomly generated?

Perhaps it generates the map as you explore? And in dungeons, once a certain amount of map has been explored it then generates the exit?
Reply Quote
lol, we get the same thing playing with friends...
Reply Quote
Good luck looking for VotA. Good luck finding Key Wardens in A1/2.

All the same "RANDOM".
Reply Quote
It's in the last place you look because once you find it YOU STOP LOOKING.
Reply Quote
To be honest I'd never seen a dungeon layout where the exit was right next to the entrance in the keep depths, hence the the reason for posting the SS.
Reply Quote
Community
05/11/2012 23:37Posted by TerminatorD
http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb273/danhogg/maplayout.jpg

LOL. This happens to me too all the time. I have gone through plenty of maps like this one in Diablo II as well as Diablo III, and although I cannot remember for sure, possibly even in Diablo I :-)
Reply Quote
nice picture :) yest it happens often to me as well .... kind of annoying when farming
Reply Quote
06/11/2012 12:42Posted by Enduros
It's in the last place you look because once you find it YOU STOP LOOKING.

This

I think a more accurate thing for the op to have said would be, "The exit is always the last [only] place you haven't looked."
Reply Quote
The exit is usually the first thing i find, then i feel the need to go back and explore the rest of the map.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]