Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
- ability to specify DPS range in which to search (-1)
For this you just have to select "Average damage" and put for ex. 1000 and only items with this damage range are displayed.
- taking sockets and gems into account when computing stats (-1)
This was one of the best fixes for AH by Blizzard, it is ok as it is.
- a new monster power level where the packs have all the possible affixes at the same time (-1)
This is BS :) no offence
- bring back invulnerable minions, at least on the higher MP levels (+2)
Please not, in fact introduce other affixes.
After reading all of this post the rest of your suggestions are well described, and I agree so +1 for all the rest here.
How about random monsters in the map.. I mean we always know what monsters there is the map we are playing.. In D2 the monsters were not always the same, in the same map.. they could change from one run to the next.. This might make the game more interesting..
Also more skins on normal gear.. A archon crown never look any different, but if the same stats could roll on a different skin, we wouldnt all look the same..
Posted "my" idea about runes and runeword system, but didn't vote on anything.
Here is what I'd like to vote on:
-1 to the following:
- a new monster power level where the packs have all the possible affixes at the same time
- rainbow effect dye available in Whimsyshire
- legendary item rerolling
- replace current auction system with Sealed first-price auction: In this type of auction all bidders simultaneously submit sealed bids so that no bidder knows the bid of any other participant. The highest bidder pays the price they submitted.
- ability to leave comments on one's character profile
+/-0 to the following:
- mark items that have gone through trades or AH
- tamed treasure goblins called via scrolls or bought from Mystic
- teachable ability to tell them what to pick up (gold, potions, tomes, gems, whites, blues, yellows, etc)
- teachable ability to auto-trade certain item type for gold (eg: have them automatically reimburse you for every white they pick up, at a slightly disadvantageous rate, compared to vendors)
+1 to all the remaining
Doing a great job here, Nihilus. The force is strong with you :)
Not necessarily the best ideas, some of them might be plain stupid.;
- Each additional party member increases max number of NV stack by 1, hence a 4 ppl party can have up to 7 NV
- Each hero on an account benefits from GF & MF of the highest paragon level character on that account, but not the stat increase.
- Since level ~77 is halfway to paragon journey 1-100, each PL from 75 grants twice the stat increase making the grind more rewarding. (6 primary stat, 4 vit etc.)
- Reflect Damage affix now has some sort of diminishing return, so that high DPS characters will still struggle hard but not punished this bad.
- Reflect Damage packs now has a visible aura for easier detection
- Increase the legendary / set pool and provide build diversity through itemization also (not only by tweaking skills)
- Re-work Tal Rasha Set bonus for God's sake. It is a plain insult right now.
- Hellfire rings now roll 5 properties instead of 4
- Monster population for each map is increased by 25% (including elite packs).
- All monsters and players now move 15% faster, increasing the overall pace of the game.
- Players can now auto pick up tome of secrets, health potions and gems
- Players can now see character stat change on an AH item as if the item is in inventory.
- Random purple monsters are now has more affixes, much more difficult to kill but deemed as an elite pack and share the same loot table though.
Finally some appreciation for my effort! Thanks!
Let's just hope Blizzard to see our treads and implement the ideas, at least some of them.
Edited by FrozenTS#2718 on 13/11/2012 16:30 GMT
I can see you want good change to happen just as badly as I do, so I can only hail and respect that. (n_n)
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.