Diablo® III

Is it legal to sell gold ?

The way goldseller do ? the spam and flofing is not allowed i know.... But does it say in Diablo 3 eula that it is not allowed to sell gold ?
Edited by Docstar#1940 on 16/11/2012 20:24 GMT
Reply Quote
Use your common sense, if you have any...
Reply Quote
^^ was the quetion to hard for u :D
does it say in the eula that it is not allowed to sell gold ?
I do not know this and i am not good at reading and understading those EULA's

And if u dont have a answer for me why answer at all....
Reply Quote
Community
You are not allowed to sell, trade or somehow transfer Loot, characters or any other Diablo III content outside of Diablo III or the Auction House.

Diablo III auction house terms of use, point 14, c:
http://eu.blizzard.com/en-gb/company/legal/d3rmah_tou.html
Reply Quote
19/11/2012 15:29Posted by Takralus
You are not allowed to sell, trade or somehow transfer Loot, characters or any other Diablo III content outside of Diablo III or the Auction House.

Awesome how fast you react once there are money around, and ignore what community ask,

BRING THE DAMN PVP
Edited by Dictator#2652 on 19/11/2012 15:32 GMT
Reply Quote
19/11/2012 15:32Posted by Dictator

Awesome how fast you react once there are money around, and ignore what community ask,

BRING THE DAMN PVP

+9000
Reply Quote

http://eu.blizzard.com/en-gb/
Please help the comunity and stop this endless goldselllers spam in channels .... Ty
Reply Quote
So its clear now that gold spamers are illegal.
Why not to ban them ?
Why report spam function is broken for so many days?
Reply Quote

this looks so true right now this is why I Mainly read the US website everything over there gets answered and its much more fun
Edited by Sinister#2647 on 19/11/2012 15:45 GMT
Reply Quote
So its clear now that gold spamers are illegal.
Why not to ban them ?
Why report spam function is broken for so many days?

/caps open

THATS ALL !!! THEY WONT ANSWER ANYMORE CUZ ITS NOT ABOUT MONEY ANYMORE !!! THEY DONT CARE DC ISSUES OR OTHER THNGS !!!

/caps closed
Reply Quote

http://eu.blizzard.com/en-gb/
Please help the comunity and stop this endless goldselllers spam in channels .... Ty

+1

It really is soul destroying to see such illegal activity so rife and then to endure the negative impact such actions have upon the game.
Reply Quote
Then please fix it.
Reply Quote
I really wonder if this is true, i know its what Blizzard wants but isn't this against some european rules about fair chances of trades or something.

i mean like microsoft is forced to give people a choice which browser they want to use instead of the standard installed internet explorer.

Blizzard clearly states selling gold for real money is allowed now so it only seems fair to me some law could force them to install a system so anyone can sell gold ( with less fees / less profit ), then again i'm no law expert ;)
Reply Quote
So if I sell gold on the trade forum it's allowed but not offsite on, lets say, my personal website?
Reply Quote
an american company doing fair trade? EH
Edited by Massive#2579 on 19/11/2012 16:45 GMT
Reply Quote
Then how am I supposed to let's say transfer my US gold to EU gold? :)
Reply Quote

Than why don't you do something against the flame of gold spammers? For 5 days we can't report them because of an error.
Reply Quote

BRING THE DAMN PVP

Lets be fair...it still took them 2 days to even notice it...

But yeah, its nice how when it affects possible income for Blizzard they suddenly reply, yet a hundred other legitimate topics and questions get totally ignored.
Reply Quote
But, can we sell

But, can we sell gold via RMAH ??
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]