Diablo® III

Act 4 Key Warden

Um... Ouch.

I think he's bugged..

tried kiting him, got him to 10% then he instantly heald to full health
Edited by Berronax#2455 on 18/11/2012 17:16 GMT
Reply Quote
ya be careful when you do him

i was wearing my full tank gear and he basically hit me for 40k - if i was wearing my regular gear i would have been dead for sure i was just lucky i had 86k life.. its scary when you are used to never going below 95% hp to go to 50% in 2 secs

he has some sort of huge rend and a heal debuff.. if he gets you with both its time to run

my suggestion if your farming plans to do it on mp0 - you only need them once afterall
Reply Quote
What is a lvl 16 barb supposed to do in act 4 anyway?
Reply Quote
18/11/2012 06:39Posted by Genki
What is a lvl 16 barb supposed to do in act 4 anyway?

im lvl32

the armory is just slow to update
Reply Quote
ya be careful when you do him

i was wearing my full tank gear and he basically hit me for 40k - if i was wearing my regular gear i would have been dead for sure i was just lucky i had 86k life.. its scary when you are used to never going below 95% hp to go to 50% in 2 secs

he has some sort of huge rend and a heal debuff.. if he gets you with both its time to run

my suggestion if your farming plans to do it on mp0 - you only need them once afterall

Yeah.. i did him on normal Oo..

Im actualy scared to go back to him on Nightmare because on normal i nearly died.

Not only was the key warden hard but he had a Rare pack & a Champion pack with him lol.. both with Molten affix..

Also is he bugged?

the key warden i mean..

i tried kiting him to avoid the healing debuff. i got him to 10% hp and then he suddenly heald to 100%

WTF?
Reply Quote
maybe he drank an healing pot? try looking from monsters viewpoint, players running around dropping to low health just to be healed right up...or become invisible or likes :p
Reply Quote
19/11/2012 13:45Posted by arf
maybe he drank an healing pot? try looking from monsters viewpoint, players running around dropping to low health just to be healed right up...or become invisible or likes :p

What... The..
Reply Quote
I experienced same thing when fought him several times, he was nearly dead and healed to full. Don't know if it's intended or not. I manged to kill him on NM with my undergeared chars, but he is really dangerous of course. I think key is to run away when he apply debuff on you.
Reply Quote
I have different problem with him on Inferno difficulty, i play WD and on mp1 he is going directly after me and ignoring most of the time my pets and i must say....man this guy hits pretty hard! 68k life in a blink of a second. I encountered him twice and always spirit vessel saved me
Reply Quote
draGster, I've had no problems with him on MP0. It seems that you play on tougher mp.
Reply Quote
maybe its just my inexperience with him, he probably put some nasty debuff or spell in same time under my lags, have to test him more. I need this damn plans! :-)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]