Diablo® III

Sick of seeing posts moved because of no HC trade forum

Why move posts for HC trades into a trade forum which is spammed by sc trades and not used by HC players?

If you just made a HC trade forum you would keep everyone happy.

Is it really that hard to keep all players happy by keeping trades out of the hardcore forum, but not having them ignored by putting them in a trade section spammed by sc playes and ignored by HC players.

Sorry, but I will continually post trades in the hardcore forum as that's what i paid to play until you actually bother to create a HC trade forum.

Heck you could have a sub section in the HC forum that trades could take place, so you don't have to create a whole new area.

Rocket science it isn't!
Edited by Elgarr#1762 on 29/11/2012 16:53 GMT
Reply Quote
Community
Actually, the trade posts on the Hardcore forum have been moved to a forum that is dedicated to trading for the Hardcore game mode. The Hardcore and Normal trade forums are now separated :)

Trading [Normal]
Trading [Hardcore]
Reply Quote
Actually, the trade posts on the Hardcore forum have been moved to a forum that is dedicated to trading for the Hardcore game mode. The Hardcore and Normal trade forums are now separated :)

[url="http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/2823152/"]Trading [Normal][/url]
[url="http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/6624674/"]Trading [Hardcore][/url]

That is what I call owned!

The best kind mind you.

Any reason why this wasn't announced?

Or was it, and I didn't pay attention.
Reply Quote
Community
29/11/2012 17:45Posted by Elgarr
Any reason why this wasn't announced?

When the "Trading [Hardcore]" forum went live, several posts were made in the relevant forums and they were placed on our Blizz Tracker to make everyone aware of the changes. We are sorry for any confusion that may have been caused by not giving any warning for the creation of the new forum board, though. :)
Edited by Nakatoir on 29/11/2012 18:16 GMT
Reply Quote
lol they finally got sick of moderating all the noobs in the hc forums

all of you cheaty traders... fo

finally...
Reply Quote
finally thank god it was about time maybe. now we can use this forum for something else than spamming WTS posts :)
Edited by sampura#2192 on 29/11/2012 22:17 GMT
Reply Quote
This is like the 3rd post from BLizzard i saw in HC. And for completely minor issue (maybe important for Blizzard). I would rather enjoy seeing Blizzard react to HC disconnect issue that is here since day one and we lost many good players from that.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]