Diablo® III

WE WANT PVP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Locked)

It's a nice game , we tank you for it and for the updates and patches but pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase WE WANT PVP , we are playng dota and lol and other pvp game because we need to kill something else besides monster and other ai..WE WANT TO KILL OTHER PLAYERS:)) in game ofc..PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE WE Want it for CHristmas ...Please Jay we now you play it already and you already are bored with it:)) but give us the test server or something about PVP ..Just 1 update ..SAy something about it..ANd update besides it will be in patch 1.1.
this game sucks, the only thing I want for Christmas is bli$$ard go bankrupt
GIVE US PVP NOW!
I SERIOUSLY WANT PVP SO BAD I'M LOSING MY MIND EACH PASSING DAY ITS NOT RELEASED! THIS IS GETTING RIDICULOUS!
PvP ? for what ? game is already DEAD.
srsly some of u guys need to get laid and get som other hobbies on the side of playing games.

sry for beeing Cap'tn obvious.
srsly some of u guys need to get laid and get som other hobbies on the side of playing games.

This.

May I say its somewhat surprising that I see same players logging into forums just to say that the game is dead. Well if you are here, it ain't so dead now, isn't it?
90 Pandaren Monk
I'd rather it take a year and have them do it right than rush it out and have no PvP scene at all, if WoW is currently anything to go by then we have no hope.

This.

May I say its somewhat surprising that I see same players logging into forums just to say that the game is dead. Well if you are here, it ain't so dead now, isn't it?

keep telling its not dead to youself, fact is its already dead.
90 Pandaren Monk

you think there all kids? this argument is getting old, personally i am engaged, own my own house, get laid, have social life, play sports.

just because we also have time to play games does not necessarily mean we have no lives, this stereotype is old and out-dated, has been for a while.
Community
Locking this thread due to the CAPS in the thread title. Every time you post in CAPS a demon farts in a crowded elevator!!!

29/11/2012 13:43Posted by Armorpiercer
PvP ? for what ? game is already DEAD.

If the game is already dead, then I guess it is undead, because it is still going strong ;-)

On the topic of PVP... it is coming!

Keep an eye on our blog pages, because more PVP information is on the way:
https://twitter.com/Angryrobotics/status/273136341758402560
Edited by Vaneras on 29/11/2012 15:58 GMT
This thread is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]