Diablo® III

WE WANT MORE CONTENT (PVP CAN WAIT)

(Locked)

Why is the content so sparse and light in this game I would have thought it would have been quite easy to add another lot of content like the Hellfire ring to keep the interest going. Something similar every 2 months for example. Simple stuff but engaging.

perhaps something of an escalator like quests that start at MP0 level and progresses through to MP10 with gear benefits along the way. might be one idea.

I know that Blizzard would probably prefer to put content into an expansion, but small stuff along the way would mean less people dropping out of the game so when there is an expansion they are in a level state to pick it up not go whats the point I got to level up first before I can play the expansion so I dont think i'll bother.

Oh! also thought someone should shout out for the PVE side of things so its not all PVP sided.
Well they added the infernal machine stuff...
Adding more content outside of expansions is not very economical for a game without a subscription system. I feel like we should be happy that they have added stuff along the way and not just patched bugs and fixed skills.

I would love it if they did add more content ofc, but I don't expect to get it for free.
make a new thread without caps so this doesnt get closed!

Also, i totally agree. An endless dungeon and some cool new content would be WELCOMED"!
Adding more content outside of expansions is not very economical for a game without a subscription system. I feel like we should be happy that they have added stuff along the way and not just patched bugs and fixed skills.

I would love it if they did add more content ofc, but I don't expect to get it for free.

RMAH!!!

That is the money that funds our expanded content patches.
Edited by D3MON#2220 on 29/11/2012 15:14 GMT
I agree! more content is needed! There is nothing to do but to farm billions of CRAP rares. How is that any fun?
Community
Locking this due to the CAPS in the thread title. CAPS are the spawn of evil!

To the OP: Please feel free to create a new thread on this topic, and if you do, please feel free to specify the kind of content you think is wanted by the community. If you only speak for yourself however, then I guess you only need to repost the idea you have already posted here. :-)
This thread is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]