Diablo® III

Patch 1.07

While a few of the posts here appear to be dripping with the sweet nectar of well-honed internet sarcasm, I did want to jump in really quickly to say that while patch 1.0.6 was a only minor patch for Diablo III, it was a necessary one that helped us address some important bug fixes as well as implemented the ground work for upcoming improvements to Battle.net.

Patch 1.0.7 is planned to be a larger patch than 1.0.6, and will contain much more than just bug fixes. Many of the changes we've discussed in these forums recently are currently scheduled for 1.0.7, and we are looking forward to sharing more details with you concerning it in the coming weeks. :)

We’re not quite to the point where we’re prepared to delve into the details surrounding patch 1.0.7 and what’s being included just yet. We’re still busy working behind the scenes on a variety of changes, and we want to ensure which changes will be making it into patch 1.0.7 before we formally announce anything.

Hang in there, we have some good stuff on the way!

CM Vaeflare posted this info on US forums. I'm hoping, the part where they introduce stuff discussed in the forums, will actually happen.

What do you guys think they will put in 1.07?
Edited by Fabiulos#2756 on 27/11/2012 23:58 GMT
Reply Quote
To slightly mess with this boys quote:

"patch 1.0.6 was a only minor patch for Diablo III, it was a necessary one that helped us address some important bug fixes" ---- which i admit should of been done in beta stage and not 6 months on as players have capitilized on these glitches.

"Patch 1.0.7 is planned to be a larger patch than 1.0.6"---- is planned?, or will be?. How could 1.0.7 be any smaller gtfo.

"Many of the changes we've discussed in these forums recently are currently scheduled for 1.0.7, and we are looking forward to sharing more details with you concerning it in the coming weeks"---- Made in reference to the usa forums becasue noone gives a f about EU as we make less money there.
Also note: 'currently scheduled' is like saying we are thinking about doing some work on a few things, dont know if we could be bothered to either finish them or give you them in the next patch.

"We’re not quite to the point where we’re prepared to delve into the details surrounding patch 1.0.7 and what’s being included just yet" ---Simplified to: We dont know whats going to be in the next patch, when the next patch is coming or even if we done any work on it yet.

"Hang in there, we have some good stuff on the way!" Hang in there the game will come out of beta at some stage.

In 3 paragraphs this boy has done nicely to say alot of general things, confirm people have been using exploits and give no information out on the new patch lol
Reply Quote
Nice, something to play while waiting Elder Scroll Online.
Reply Quote
which i admit should of been done in beta stage and not 6 months on as players have capitilized on these glitches.

Failed from the start. Do you know what a patch is? How about a bug? Do you know what a game is? Have you ever played one?

is planned?, or will be?. How could 1.0.7 be any smaller gtfo.

I agree with you here.

Made in reference to the usa forums becasue noone gives a f about EU as we make less money there.
Also note: 'currently scheduled' is like saying we are thinking about doing some work on a few things, dont know if we could be bothered to either finish them or give you them in the next patch.

I would agree with you on the US-EU forums comparison, but i totally disagree on your "note". When did a blue post that announced a few things, little information like this one, was ever false? You interpret how you want it just because you are pissed at the game from the start, and like to diss it in any way you can, only cause everyone does that and it's cool.

If you would take a look at events, you would notice they are trying to improve it. Small steps, but steps.

Simplified to: We dont know whats going to be in the next patch, when the next patch is coming or even if we done any work on it yet.

I see twisting and interpreting words are your master skills. You pro.

In 3 paragraphs this boy has done nicely to say alot of general things, confirm people have been using exploits and give no information out on the new patch lol

He did say general things, true. Every game has exploits and bugs and all that programming nightmare, and every game tries to work it out through patches. And yes, they did not offer information on the new patch. Have you read what he said? Are you blind or something?

Can you think before you post and not be impulsive just because it didnt go your way and other's way?
Edited by Fabiulos#2756 on 28/11/2012 12:13 GMT
Reply Quote
Ye , OP , we know what a patch is , but do you have the slightest idea what the word you done as a nickname is , or how it is spelled .......

Oh and about bugs and exploits - i dont know of any that gamebreaking as the ones that D3 has since its start , and believe me , i was way taller than the table when D2 came out , so i have quite the portfolio of games and bugs observed in them .......
Reply Quote
I wasn't asking you those questions. You are someone else. Other knowledge, other experiences.

And what does my nickname have to do with anything? I specially chose that one. Any problems with that? You think i don't know how it's spelled if i chose to write that word in that way? Is my english that bad?

Now these are the questions for you. And, of course, the question in the first post which hasn't been answered.

Seeing how D3 is an internet only game and how it uses a market which includes AH and RMAH, the bugs and exploits are of bigger impact, and that, in itself, is difficult to control. Of course they could have done a way better job if they would have taken their time to perfect everything. After all, they had 12 years to do that, and they have no excuse, but some things are unpredictable.
Edited by Fabiulos#2756 on 28/11/2012 13:08 GMT
Reply Quote
We’ll be doing a PVP blog update very soon. Sorry to keep you waiting. –JayWilson

Many of the changes we've discussed in these forums recently are currently scheduled for 1.0.7, and we are looking forward to sharing more details with you concerning it in the coming weeks. :)

I guess Blizzard still works on PvP, but connecting above info I'm fairly certain, that they'll release what they have right now as a PVP Lite to uphold their "pvp in 2012" promise and push the rest of the content somewhere later in 1.1.
Reply Quote
All I want is an option to rename characters, I'm not bothered what else is included. I've been waiting for this since release.
Reply Quote
"soon" the game will exit beta
Reply Quote
http://eu.battle.net/d3/pl/forum/topic/5966868507#20

And here you have it. Last sentence:
Szykować możecie się na nadchodzące PvP - ten system to dla nas priorytet. Tak jak tweetnął Jay - więcej dotrze do was 'bardzo wkrótce'.

Get ready for incoming PvP - it is our top priority. Just as Jay tweeted - more info is coming "very soon"

The thread initally catched CM's attention after my earlier mentioned theory. Initial Blue post was followed by players asking for even a sligtest drop of information, and a bit of teasing (questioning if PL forum CM's were given any information at all from the dev team). This seemed to have touched Wuluxar's ego a bit. In the post linked above he confirmed being in contact with dev team and after a bit of usually "we can't tell, things are getting changed all the time" slipped those tree little letters which given the context confirm PvP in 1.07.

Guess this one's on me...
Edited by Exit815#2390 on 28/11/2012 20:46 GMT
Reply Quote
Can you translate everything he said?
Reply Quote
http://eu.battle.net/d3/pl/forum/topic/5966868507#20

And here you have it. Last sentence:
Szykować możecie się na nadchodzące PvP - ten system to dla nas priorytet. Tak jak tweetnął Jay - więcej dotrze do was 'bardzo wkrótce'.

Get ready for incoming PvP - it is our top priority. Just as Jay tweeted - more info is coming "very soon"

The thread initally catched CM's attention after my earlier mentioned theory. Initial Blue post was followed by players asking for even a sligtest drop of information, and a bit of teasing (questioning if PL forum CM's were given any information at all from the dev team). This seemed to have touched Wuluxar's ego a bit. In the post linked above he confirmed being in contact with dev team and after a bit of usually "we can't tell, things are getting changed all the time" slipped those tree little letters which given the context confirm PvP in 1.07.

Guess this one's on me...

Oh man, you've given me hope!

To be honest, I've been playing this game a LOT since the beginning just to gear up for PvP. However, apart from being busy with uni and not having time, the game has become so boring I haven't even played during the last weeks... There's no motivation for me to farm.

PvP will fix that, come on!!!!!
Reply Quote
When posted on US forums received a rather... clueless reaction. Harvest scheduled in two weeks. Do not spoil the specimen ;->
Reply Quote
Long live the PVP.
Reply Quote
I have another question for D3 devs and CMs to answer to.

I understood so far that what we type in these forums are taken a look at and being considered.

BUT.. will we ever see a feature, many want and posted about, in the game, the way we want it and not changed by you to suit your needs?
Reply Quote
ok guys HONESTLY a patch is something done to fix bugs d3 calls a patch but really its a update when there adding new content at least the game is supported by d3 as they dont make money off this title other than rmah sales and new purchases so its really nice of them to be giving all this content for free on a side note they are very considerate to d3 players but I DO WANT MORE CONTENT :)
Reply Quote
27/11/2012 23:58Posted by Fabiulos

PVP rating you can buy on RMAH
Reply Quote
01/12/2012 21:57Posted by Gebz

PVP rating you can buy on RMAH

lol'd

Sweet nectar of internet sarcasm

Yah... Tell'em I said "hey".

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5966978838
Reply Quote
Stop advertising your topic wherever and whenever you get a chance.
Reply Quote
I hope theres going to be more in store for us in D3.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]