Diablo® III

NEW GAME, FIND THE LEGENDARYS

(Locked)

I had an idea about a new game mod i named it "find the legendarys".
The rules is simply. The host clear the whole act and drop some powerfull legendary somewhere. Then the host invite 3 member who will be the players. Their task is find those legendary and who is the first he get all legendary. While you can make another game = bet game where another people can bet who will find the legendarys.
(and there is no rules you can use skills to go faster( teleport etc.) and + mov speed on items. )

Bump if you like it.
with this community ? don't think so ... all scammers . With Blizz connection ? don't think so , when you drop that much legendaries it's bound to be a server restart or something in those lines ... Really Betting ? it seems like you're , or to rich and would like to donate some legendaries to the community or you're craving to get free legendaries from random people ...
23/11/2012 22:25Posted by Blackjoker
with this community ? don't think so ... all scammers . With Blizz connection ? don't think so , when you drop that much legendaries it's bound to be a server restart or something in those lines ... Really Betting ? it seems like you're , or to rich and would like to donate some legendaries to the community or you're craving to get free legendaries from random people ...

You must be a real hoot to hang around with
and you are greedy
new game: find CAPS in title
-> I found them. do I get a cookie?
so we run around looking for legs that are useless hense left on the floor for others to pick up, hmm i think bliz beat you to this m8 hehe
Community
http://i.imgur.com/MGVTk.jpg
This thread is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]