Diablo® III

Auction House Issues (Updated 06/02)

(Locked)

Customer Service
We are currently experiencing and investigating issues affecting the Diablo III Auction House, both with listing items and delays in transactions.These are being worked on by our technicians, however please note that our Support Teams cannot assist you with these issues.

Listing Items
We are aware that when listing items on the Auction House, there is a chance they may not appear. Relisting the items may cause the original auction to appear, but it will not be possible to bid on it.

Our technicians are aware of this issue and are working to resolve it, we will update this thread with more details as soon as we have updated information on it. We apologise for any inconvenience this causes.

Transaction Delays
We recently received reports that transactions on the gold and real-money auction (including purchases and sales) are currently taking approximately 5-10 days longer to process than normal.

While our support representatives are unable to assist with finalising your transitions or speeding up the rate at which they process, our technicians are currently investigating the issue and are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. In the meantime, we’d like to assure players that, despite these delays, we’ve not seen any cases in which gold earned as a result of a sale or items purchased on the auction house have been permanently lost.

We apologise for any inconvenience this issue may cause, we’ll update this post with more details as soon as we have any new information to share.
Edited by Lurdlespor on 06/02/2013 14:40 GMT
Thanks for finally posting about this issue in English speaking part of the forums!
We were already starting to think that we will be left in the dark forever :D
OH the light , There is still for hope us then. Thx for blue post :)
We al know by now that wen one problem gets fixed what we get after that?
Cant wait for the next surprise.
I dont only have the problem of items not being listed.
My list with results can only be like 10 items long at the moment and half of the items say their status is expired?!?!
phew... please dont take this long next time its not very responsible many gold at stake :)
better late then never though thx
ROTFL !

Problem appeared two days ago and first respond from Blizz an hour ago!? How much time we will need to wait to solve this issue??? - another 2 days?!? :///

GREAAAAAAT SUPPORT ! :o
BIG DISCOVERY

we can always put item on AH by decrease durability of item
and we can sell again
just test it
and it work
Thanks Nursey, that works
Thanks for the Blue Post and on a weekend (OMG).

24/11/2012 10:00Posted by Lurdlespor
We also apologise for the delay in getting this message out to you, we are working to make sure this happens quicker in future.

This would be appreciated.

Nurse, fix isnt working for my items.
Edited by sedITion#2530 on 24/11/2012 11:39 GMT
BIG DISCOVERY

and we can sell again
just test it
and it work

this worked for me, the old one is still visible but so is the new one with new price and purchasable.

cheers!
Edited by eggontoast#1723 on 24/11/2012 12:06 GMT
BIG DISCOVERY

and we can sell again
just test it
and it work

thanks for sharing.
BIG DISCOVERY

and we can sell again
just test it
and it work

this worked for me, the old one is still visible but so is the new one with new price and purchasable.

cheers!

Let's just hope items do not get duped that way :D
only way I can see that happening is if the items that have expired on the ah get sent back to your stash (again) everyones auctions should've have expired and been sent back to stash by now already though, I'm guessing blizz was waiting for that so they can just clear the AH without anyone moaning about items dissapearing, my thoughts anyway ;)
Bli$$ard so bad.
Ok, the item breaking method worked for me!

Who knew we would be forced to ever break items on purpouse :D
24/11/2012 11:10Posted by Nurse

Thank you!
The German dude says there are no real updates, but they are still investigating:

Hallo an alle.

Leider können wir noch keine wirklichen Neuigkeiten hierzu mitteilen. Das Problem wird noch immer untersucht. Seid versichert, dass wir Probleme nicht links liegen lassen. Spätestens ab dem Zeitpunkt der Mitteilung, dass es sich um ein bekanntes Problem handelt, wird auch an dessen Lösung gearbeitet.

Gruß

http://eu.battle.net/d3/de/forum/topic/4940477859?page=13#255
Was wondering why I couldn't see my items on the AH or why they wouldn't sell
Woooow, a info about AH on English, only more than 24 hours after the answer in Germany language on the Germany Tec. support forum - it's only more than 48 hours ago the issue starts on AH (maybe irony is used).

Today I have 5 items on AH that is NOT visible at AH, and 5 items I just put on AH that now stands as EXPIRED, even when there is 1 day and 12 hours left.

GOD DAMN a amateurs....
This thread is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]