Diablo® III

WTB VANERAS ATTENTION

(Locked)

Dear Vaneras,

Even though I absolutely love your enthusiasm, I would like to make you aware of the consequence that follows your dedication to eliminate caps use on the trading forum.

Now I must admit, that thanks to your rigorous effort I am now fully aware that caps lock abuse is not appreciated, currently, I am also aware of a 10ish posts advertising for items.

The reason for this turn of events is that any "blue" post is highlighted on various fan sites by blizz bluepost trackers. Therefor caps lock abuse, with it's great result, your kind reply's requesting the users to stop using caps lock, is actually the best advertisement I've ever seen on these forums for any one that really wants to sell an item.

There for I would kindly ask you to make 1 sticky, in caps, telling everyone it's not OK for them to use caps under any circumstance. Not because I do not like to read up on fresh new awesome items, but, you know, for others who might not appreciate it ;)

Also, I apologize for the caps in my title, I did not use caps lock however, I promise you, I pressed and held shift, it tormented me greatly.

Yours sincerely,
Paul

P.S. you make me chuckle. :)
Edited by Dkay#2503 on 06/12/2012 16:11 GMT
Community
Thanks for the feedback, and the suggestion :-)

I unfortunately have no influence on the various blue trackers out there on fan sites, but if I did, I would suggest them to disable the tracking for blue posts on the trade forums. The reason for this is that we are quite unlikely to ever make any discussion posts or announcements in this forum, so when we post here, it is purely for moderation purposes.

The forum guidelines sticky thread already has a part warning that CAPS are bad and such, so I am hesitant to make a new sticky thread just for that. I will of course consider it if the people using this forum fail to get the message.

Locking this thread due to those nasty CAPSyadayadayadaandsoforth :-)
Edited by Vaneras on 06/12/2012 16:18 GMT
This thread is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]