Diablo® III

WD help mana regen and more dps

looking to better my WD's DPS and mana regen
here is his current skill set and gear link http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Feraldog-1170/hero/28829823
any "HELPFULL" advice would be greatly appreciated.
Reply Quote
Skills:
Use blood ritual instead of zombie handler (think of all the mana/sec you save this way)

Items:
- replace majumana's by a ceremonial knife with mana reg, look for a Zumi head with mana reg
- switch Tal's for an amu with crit chance & crit dmg, switch the wailing host for sth with crit dmg & crit chance (there are probably cheaper ones that will give you better dmg)
-get trifecta gloves (you should be able to generate enough mana with full zumi + reg on weapon, helmet and mojo)

With that mojo, i'd use bears: 10 mana reduction equals (10/attack speed) free mana reg if you use bears :) However, in the long run, you might be looking for a mojo with cc to increase your dmg further.
Edited by Consul#2776 on 09/12/2012 08:50 GMT
Reply Quote
Find Mojo with crit. chance, find same knife with a socket. use firebomb or splinters for main attack + grave injustice for low mp and vision quest for high. Looks to me that you have low cc, which is not good.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]